Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Face Moisturizer SPF 30, 30ml, made with UVA/UVB protection. It moisturizes to help improves tone and texture while protecting skin. Made to help resurface, brighten & smooth. Formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Hydratant pour le visage Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec FPS 30, 30 ml. Il hydrate la peau pour améliorer le teint et la texture tout en la protégeant. Action retexturisante, illuminatrice et lissante. Contient des graines de moringa, de la vitamine C et E et la technologie Neoglucosamine.

You may also like Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, Bright Boost Gel Cream, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 24, 2020

Légèrement décue

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST MOISTURIZER SPF 30 est légèrement trop lourde pour moi. J'qi une peau mixte et lors de l'essaie de ce produit j'ai été décue de voir que ma peau est devenue grasse. Ce qui n'a pas été le cas des autres produits de la gamme

1.7/5

Meh..

I adore...ADORE the other three products but this has done nothing for me. I have used it regularly but as someone who spends a good amount of time outside (even with a hat) I still found I would need to reapply more than once or use a secondary product. The price for a very small bottle is not reasonable to me. I enjoyed the smell and continuing with the same product line but this would NOT be something I would invest in.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice light moisturizer

Really liked the feeling of this moisturizer. Nice and light non greasy. Love that it has the added spf protection in it. Also great that it helps keep skin looking fresh and youthful. The size could be a bit bigger. A bit on the small side for regular use but is a nice size for putting in a purse and on the go.

Don’t Forget the SPF!!

It’s super important to make sure your skin is protected but it’s something I fail to do on a regular basis, this product is so great because you get your moisturizer and your SPF all in one! The smell is fantastic, light and fresh with a hint of floral. Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on the skin and leaves you with a fresh glow

Moisturizes well

I purchased this product and used it for the first time and was amaze at how my skin absorb it. It feels smooth and smells great.it is usually hard for me to find a good moisturizer so I will stick around for a while.

April 22, 2020

Great boost to the skin!!!

I love this cream, helps with that final "boost" to the skin. It is very light so doesn't feel heavy or tight on the skin. I do however recommend using caution when applying just because it does have an SPF in it, it isn't very high but that doesn't stop how much it stings and makes you cry if you accidentally get it in your eyes. The only downside I found to it, is that if I rubbed it in just a little too much; my skin would almost appear flaky, but that was only along just near my jawline.

SPF 30 , shine and hydrating ! 😍

When I saw that Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer had SPF 30 I knew it was going to become a part of my skin care routine . I have been searching for a product that complimented my skin and included SPF my search is now over . I really liked how quickly it absorbed into my skin and left it feeling light and not greasy.

My skin has gotten smoother , brighter and now it is protected while feeling pampered .

#gotitfree

Great moisturizer

I would use this product during the day if my face started feeling dry and it was an instant moisture booster. It didn’t feel sticky at all. Would be perfect go in the go.

Summer glow-tection

This moisturizer is long lasting and is a must for the upcoming summer heat; to protect and moisturize. I would get this again.

I received this product in return of my honest opinion #gotitfree

Not my favorite product

I am sad to have to say out of the set of products i recieved for free to try, this product was my least favorite. I found it to be a very heavy and thick product. The gel cream in this set to me seemed much more hydrating and gave much better results than the moisturizer did. Not at all satisfied.