Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

March 26, 2020

Gentle

Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish is actually a gentle exfoliant. I use it every other day at night and love the microgrits that i felt in my skin. Together with other Neutrogena Bright Boost product , i noticed how my skin lightens and glow within a week. Thank you Chickadvisor for letting me try this.

March 25, 2020

Maybe doesn't brighten, but does make your skin smooth!

I was very fortunate to have been selected by Chickadvisor to test out this product for free. I typically exfoliate three times a week, so that's what I did with this product. When I first tried it out, it felt exactly like the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliant. I had received a free sample of that from Sephora and loved it, but couldn't stomach the ridiculous price tag. So I'm very happy that I had the chance to discover this product! I could literally buy 9 of these for the price of 1 Dr Brandt...I'll stick to Neutrogena!

The product itself has a very fine grit. Some exfoliants with a larger grit really irritate my skin and leave lingering redness. The Neutrogena Micro Polish is very gentle and would likely be a great exfoliant for those with sensitive skin. I don't think I noticed any 'brightening' effects per se, but I noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I was having big issues with texture around my chin and on my temples. After using this for a week, in combination with the other products in the Bright Boost line, my skin is so smooth to the touch. My regular exfoliant couldn't tackle it, but this one sure did!

Overall, I really love this product and will definitely purchase when it runs out. It doesn't irritate my skin, it didn't break me out, and it improved the texture of my skin. It's everything I could ever want out of a physical exfoliant. I did notice a bit of a fragrance when I first used it, but I've gotten used to it. The scent is mild so shouldn't be an issue unless your skin reacts to fragrance. I highly recommend!

March 25, 2020

Neutrogena bright boost resurfacing micro polish

I use this weekly to polish away the dull winter skin. It smooths as it polishes and leaves bright new skin afterward. Follow up with your favourite Neutrogena bright boost gel for a fresh face.

Nice exfoliation

I like the consistency of this exfoliant . It's smooth like cream plus sand. Not too abrasive. Saw some brightening to my skin. The scent is a little strong.

2.7/5

March 25, 2020

Decent scrub when used on damp skin

I wish it was more scruby. Only feels like it exfoliates if used like a manual dermabrasion on damp skin. If used on wet skin it doesn't seem to do anything but be washed away.

I love this stuff!!

I’d buy this in a heart beat! It isn’t too rough, and doesn’t scrape your face. Very nice! Cleans great, leaves a very refreshing feeling. Highly recommended!

United States

Super Smooth Skin

This is absolutely my favorite item in this regimen.
    The packaging is really nice and the product works well.
    I use it a couple of times a week and it leaves my skin feeling clean, super soft, and not dried out.
    It has a creamy texture with little polishing bits, that are not at all abrasive.
    *I received this product for free through Chick Advisor's Product Review Club to test and review. #gotitfree

Great item

Resurfacing Micro Polish is a great product to use 1-3 times a week to gently exfoliate your skin. I loved how soft my skin felt after using this and how much brighter and smoother it looked. I also love the scent. I definitely recommend for all skin types

March 25, 2020

Makes the skin so smooth

I received the Neutrogena bright boost resurfacing micro polish though chickadvisor and neutrogena to test and give my honest review. This line smells really good! The polish has tiny beads that make your skin feel fresh and smooth, not drying out the skin. I used it every other day for 2 weeks and noticed my skin looked so much fresher and my makeup applied so smooth, great prices too! #gotitfree #chickadvisor #neutrogenabrughtboost

Je l'adore!

J'ai recu ce produit dans le cadre du Review Club et voici mon opinion: j'en suis folle!

Les particules sont bien fines et font un travail du tonnerre! Ca ne fait pas mal et on sent que ca travaille sur la peau. Il enleve clairement les peaux mortes et autres petits trucs qui peuvent être enlevés. Je l'ai trouvé juste assez "hard" pour les parties de ma peau ou j'ai parfois un bouton qui se pointe. Ne laisse pas de dégats et de fine couche désagréable sur la peau.

J'ai pu remarqué (et mon conjoint également qui l'a noté par lui-meme) que ma peau avait retrouvé un peu d'éclat avec l'aide de ce produit combiné avec les autres de la même gamme. Il semble efficace sur les peaux pâles comme la mienne.

Personnellement, je déteste normalement les exfoliants, mais celui-ci m'a gagné. Je le recommande et je compte bien l'acheter!