Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

Nice Lather ! Nice Feel!

Love that it actually lathers, versus other brands that goes on like a cream. Smells amazing. Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. I got to try this product for free and would definitely buy it as part of my every day routine. Love this!

March 31, 2020

Great as an exfoliant after cleansing

The Neutrogena Bright Burst Resurfacing Micro Polish is a light creamy formula that isn’t overly gritty. Yet, it’s very effective as an exfoliant and the micropolishers leave my skin feeling smooth and new. While this can be used as a cleanser, I prefer to use this after cleansing to give my face a light exfoliation without feeling like I’m using it to remove makeup. I do enjoy the light fresh floral scent, which is not too obtrusive - the scent matches the product and simply adds to a joyful nighttime ritual. I recommend this product if you are looking for a gentle exfoliation after cleansing.

Updated On: March 31, 2020

#gotitfree

Such a fantastic cleanser

I was very excited to hear that Neutrogena had a new line called Bright Boost. The majority of the time I am consistently desiring dewy or glowing skin - don't we all? And, I felt like I got just what I've always wanted with this line. I received for free the Resurfacing Micro Polish,along with a few other of the products of the line, and promise to provide an honest review of my experience.

I really loved this cleanser, it was very gentle yet did a lot to make my skin very soft and cleansed.
    It has a soft scent which is not at all overpowering, and has small beads that help exfoliate. I only used it a few times a week to give my skin a break, since I do not like to exfoliate every day. I have noticed my skin is much brighter and smoother after using for about two weeks. I will definitely repurchase once I am finished.
    #gotitforfree #neutrogenabrightboost

Great product

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

I've used this product once as I only exfoliate about once every ten days. I really enjoyed this product and it made my face feel so fresh. Would recommend!

Bright Boost Polish

I received this product for free along with the rest of the bright boost products . The polish is a light weight product that makes my skin feel so clean . I love the feeling that I can feel the product cleaning my face with the little micro beads It has been a week and I can already see the difference in tone on my skin .

Love this

This is such a great exfoliater ! Love that it works only by using 3 Days a week. It actually gives instant brightness and I hopefully by using regularly the effect will last longer.

Great cleanser

Love this face cleanser. Love that it is grainy so it helps exfoliating but not harsh on the skin. The product is great and it smells amazing. Love this line of products and very happy to try it out

March 30, 2020

I am obsessed - the HOLY GRAIL!

Okay, I left this review to the end because I was so excited about this product. I have already told a bunch of my girlfriends as I am swearing up and down it's changed my whole skin care game.

Prior to using this, I thought my skin was smooth but did suffer from some redder areas and random dry bits (in the winter). What i first noticed is there is no offending scent to this, and additionally this formula does not have those beads that I have heard are bad for the environment. Instead, you get a subtle exfoliation experience with tiny grains of almost like sand (but much less irritating).

What was the result? After the first wash, I woke up the next day and my skin felt smoother and looked more even. It's been a week now and I can definitely notice a difference!

This is my new fav! Thank you so much Neutrogena and Chick Advisor!

Super fine

This polish is perfect. It is just the right amount of grit to the exfoliation. I use it once a week and find it definitely takes off any old skin that has hung around the week. It is gentle enough to not irritate your skin but powerful enough to get results. #Gotitfree

Smooth

I use this product at night. I put a small amount in my hands and rubbed it all over my face I'm circular motions for a minute, rinsed it off and wow my face was as smooth as a babies bum!!