Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream

Perfectly polished skin

Was really excited to try this Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish courtesy of ChickAdvisor. The polish has a nice light scent and thick, creamy texture with a light exfoliant. The scrub is gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I noticed an immediate glow after use. My skin looked refreshed and bright. I have noticed bright skin after continued use of this and the other products in this line. I really enjoyed this product and would definitely recommend.

New Brunswick, Canada

Sweet and Simple

This exfoliated was great even after the first use I found my skin smoother. There was no fragrance making this product perfect for use before or after work! Bright Boost from Neutrogena did not "hurt" like some exfoliaters since the beads were fine and dissolved easily. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!

Refreshing

Got this free from chickadvisor. I absolutely love the smell of this product however it did not agree with my skin type. I have sensitive skin and it made me breakout. The texture is great and it felt great on my skin just the results were not in my favour. I could see this being a great product with someone who doesn't have sensitive skin! It has a very clean refreshing smell to it. I didn't notice any positives to my skin after a few days using it.

GREAT SCRUB/POLISH

This product is easy to use, you only need to apply a small amount and massage it into your face and rise. It has nice small mirco beads that are gentil on your skin and gives your face a nice clean feel. You can see the differencce when used with the Brigh boost serum and moisturizer. After using it for a week my face looks and feels brighter and younger.

Great Scrub

I really like this face scrub, the scent is light which is important to me when purchasing face products. The scrub and i brights and firms my skin quickly and effectively. I would buy this again.

Brightness

I like how this micro polish has tiny pebbles in it to properly exfoliate the the skin, I've started to see improvement right away. My skin felt clean and light.

Resurfacing micro polish

I received this item for free from ChickAdvisor.

I oftentimes forget to exfoliate my face, I try to remember to do it at least once a week because I have sensitive skin so I do not want to overdo it. I'm not a big fan of physical scrubs but I found that this wasn't too irritating for me. My skin felt soft and supple after using it. It definitely made it feel like my skincare products were more easily absorbed into my skin after using this. The price point of this product is not bad either.

Loved this!

First, I wanted to mention I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to review.
    This was my favourite product out of the Bright Boost line. Although it says to only use it a couple of times a week I found it to be gentle enough to use every night. I have somewhat sensitive skin and am very careful about what I use on my face and this didn't bother me at all.
    It cleaned my skin pretty well and even removed light makeup and left it smooth. I will definitely purchase this again.

Bright boost micro polish

#gotitfree I received this product for testing purposes. I really enjoyed the bright boost resurfacing micro polish. It was nice and gentle when I used it. I love that it’s dermatologist recommended as that’s something I tend to look for in my skincare products. It was definitely a product that awakened my skin and helped my skin look brighter and less dull. I love that the product is oil free and alcohol free. It’s also easy to find at many of my local stores and for a great price in my opinion. I do with the bottle had a little more in it as 75ML is good but I would prefer the standard size 100-140ML for a face product as it’s something I would use almost daily but regardless the price is fair for the 75ML. I like the feel of the product itself on my skin, it’s got very thin pieces to exfoliate and polish my skin, it’s gentle but polishes enough that it helps my skin. I really like this product a lot. I like the colour of the packaging and the product itself, it’s a nice pink tone.

March 29, 2020

Definitely missed the mark for me

I am not a huge fan of physical scrubs but I definitely gave this is a fair shot. It didn’t irritate my skin which is nice and didn’t cause damage that I saw. It did feel like rubbing sand all over your face at the beach and it was difficult to rinse off. I didn’t notice any effects that were helpful from this for me this is a miss.