Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Super Soft Skin

The is a great physical exfoliant. It's gentle on the skin and leaves your skin feeling so clean and soft! My skin was glowing and radiant after the first use! It's a great product!

Really good

Made my skin feel soft and smooth, looked bright, did not dry out my skin after use, it just never sensitized my skin in general, and I've been using a retinoid for over a year. Great price for the amount you get since you don't need a lot to see instant results. Like their gel cream, it would be much appreciated if Neutrogena provided the percentages of the AHA and PHA in the product.

Product sent for review purposes.

April 02, 2020

Gentle on Sensitive Skin.

I have dry skin that requires regular exfoliation to keep things in check. I like that this polish isn't too abrasive. It's definitely more gentle than a coffee-based scrub but still gets rid of the dry skin around my T-zone. It is recommended to be used up to 3 times per week which is what I followed during a week of testing. My dry skin still reappears every second day but following up with the Bright Boost moisturizers has helped.

Good physical exfoliant

I got this product for free to try.
    It has the same scent as the rest of the line and is an excellent product to use once or twice a week to get the skin soft.
    It has micro particles that helps to get a good soft exfoliation, you have to be careful not to scrub super hard though.
    I noticed that the first day I used the complete line my skin looked softer, even my husband noticed!

Nice cleansing

This is my favourite product in the line of "Bright Boost" products. It's a gentle cleanser with a bit of grit, that gives you that deep clean feel without being overly abrasive. I enjoy the light, fresh scent. I'd really recommend this whole line. *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.*

Great Resurfacing Polish

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

I love using face masks. This polish was very similar as it’s used to prep the skin and was the first step of my new skincare routine. It’s lightly scented, not overpowering.

You can use it 1-3 times a week. The product is very easy to use. Just apply it to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse and pat dry. Then follow with the serum, gel cream and moisturizer for smoother and brighter skin.

I really love this line and would encourage family and friends to check it out!

Great exfoliator!

I am loving this Bright Boost micropolish from Neutrogena!!! The light scent is delightful and refreshing. This is my new favourite exfoliator option as it is not too abrasive and makes my skin feel smooth after use. I will definitely be picking this product up again. Recieved free for review from @chickadvisor!

New Brunswick, Canada

Great exfoliate

I have been wearing Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Exfoliating Face Scrub for a week and a half.

I have been wearing just 2 times in the week in the evening. It works perfectly and when I use together with the others Neutrogena Bright Boost products.

It's easy to apply and spread into the skin and I like to remove it with cold water. Really great product!!

New found love

I love this polish. The consistency is just right. It leaves my face soft and smooth. I also noticed my skin is not red after using it. I really enjoy this product. I have dry skin.

April 01, 2020

Gave me clean, glowing skin

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

Prior to this, I did not have a skincare regimen (I know, I know) so I was super excited to jump on board the opportunity to try and review this Neutrogena line and I have to say, I am so happy!

I used this cleanser, as indicated, 1 to 3 times a week. I used about a dime-sized dollop for my whole face, so a little goes a long way. It is thick and slightly gritty but not abrasive at all. I used it in conjunction with my Foreo Luna and it really left my skin looking clean and refreshed. I was also pleased that it did not seem to leave my skin as dry as other exfoliating cleansers.

I LOVE the packaging. It is just so pretty and looks great on my bathroom shelf (just a little bonus). I must confess that, at first, I was a little concerned about the scent but after using it, I found it to be so light and pleasant, and it does not linger on your face after you rinse. It is subtly floral and very summery. I love it! I would definitely buy this again.