Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 60 Facial Sunscreen Reviews
#28 in Misc

October 20, 2017

Enfin une crème solaire non-grasse

C'est une crème solaire qui pénètre rapidement dns la peau et qui ne laisse pas de sensation grasse, ce qui est assez rare. Ça permet aux personnes qui ont une peau à tendance acnéique de ne pas avoir peur de mettre de la crème solaire car elle ne causera pas d'éruption de boutons!

October 18, 2017

Only sunscreen I will ever use!

Absolutely love this sunscreen. I have combo-oily skin and usual sunscreen leaves my face greasy/ caused breakouts. The Neutrogena brand was recommended by a couple friends & I'm so happy I tried it! It has a high SPF, very reasonable price point, and feels great on my face. Small amount of white sheen, be careful not to use too much since a little goes a loong way!

I did find I had to wait 5-10mins for it to fully absorb if I'm putting any products on top, like concealer. It gives my skin a bit of a dewy/ hydrated look to it so it looks great by itself as well. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

September 26, 2017

Finally one SPF that doesn't make my skin greasy

I tend to have very oily skin around my T Zone and I'm very glad that I found an everyday SPF to keep in my daily skin routine.
    What I love the most is that the SPF degree is high enough to be effective. Non greasy feeling and can be used under makeup.

Good value

I have been searching for a sunscreen that doesn't feel heavy on my skin and cause breakouts.
    I found this sunscreen on sale for under $10 so thought I would give it a try. It goes on very light and lets my skin breath. I do use a more moisturizing sunscreen on my upper cheek/under eye area as my skin tends to be dry, but I find the clear face to be a great choice for hot summer days.

Amazing facial sunscreen!

Love this facial sunscreen - dries matte so is perfect for underneath makeup. Very inexpensive as well, great product overall and will become a staple in my cupboard!

August 11, 2017

Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 60 Facial Sunscreen

Finally a sunscreen that doesn't break out my face! I was so happy to finally find the Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 60 Facial Sunscreen. It is non greasy and wont cause breakouts if you have acne prone skin. I have to be super careful with what I use on my face, I was often going without sunscreen at all because I hate how much I would breakout using sunscreen. This solves all my problems I can finally protect my face and not have to suffer through breakouts from using sunscreen,

August 10, 2017

BIEN!

1elle est un peu dispendieuse pour la quantité, mais elle est très efficace. elle s'applique très bien et fait un travail parfait si vous l'appliquez à plusieurs reprises (comme il faut). je vous la recommande. comme inscrit sur le paquet, elle ne cause pas de bouton!

August 05, 2017

Great sunscreen

I love this sunscreen because it isn't super heavy and won't clog my pores, plus its 60 SPF & I don't know about you but I'm trying to protect my face from the sun as much as possible. My only complaint is that it doesn't wear well under makeup, it has this tendency to pill which is quite unfortunate.

April 24, 2017

Neutrogena clear face sunscreen is good. I breakout really bad with sunscreens on my face. There are some other very expensive brands that I've used and I can honestly say that I like the Neutrogena just as much. I also like that it's at 1/4 of the price. This will be my 2nd year using it. I work outside in the summer and apply a few x throughout the day. I highly recommend this product for anyone with acne prone skin and who breaks out with other lotions.

July 24, 2016

This is a great facial sunscreen. Proper skin care to protect your skin from the sun is so important. This sunscreen smells good, isn't sticky or greasy and is lightweight. It can be worn alone but I like wearing it under makeup too. It doesn't break me out and I don't get a sunburn. Perfect!