Prestige Item
Neutrogena® Deep Clean® Facial Cleanser Reviews

November 17, 2020

Love it!

My must have! I do not leave my home without this is my purse. This helps control breakouts on my extremely sensitive skin! I love all Neutrogena products but this one tops the list!

October 06, 2020

Cleans deeply for a good price... but not much else.

If you're looking for a basic cleanser, I think this is a great product. It isn't at all harsh, it lathers up nicely, and it really cleans the face. Of course with regular washing there is a complexion improvement. Besides that, I don't notice any additional benefits which is okay because it doesn't claim to have any. This is a very basic face cleanser, I would say great as a preventative cleanser only. If you're struggling with any major skin concerns maybe look for a cleanser more tailored to the issue OR pair this with some other skin treatments targeting that issue. This alone really wouldn't change much.

Overall, great cleanser, very affordable, basic results.

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Super clean and super smooth skin

I am not one to spend hundreds of dollars on facial cleansing products/systems so finding something inexpensive that did all I needed it to in 5 minutes time and that doesn't cost an arm and leg has been kind of hard. I have hit that part of midlife where my facial skin needs have started to change but I still get the occasional breakout. I had a coupon for this cleanser so gave it a try and wow! All I have to do is wet my face, lather up, wash my face, and viola! My skin is clean without feeling dry or greasy after, my pores look smaller, I have less breakouts, and my skin feels really soft.

3.2/5

June 26, 2019

Good

I got this product a few weeks ago and I was really impressed with how clean my face was and with a nice feeling. I usually apply the product twice a day: in the morning and at night. One tip only: make sure your skin is actually oily because if it is not, that will definitely dry it out. The price was ok.

May 19, 2019

I would definitely recommend this product.

This is amazing. It’s so refreshing & cleanses my skin so nicely without overdrying. Great for all skin types. Very hydrating. Great price. Very efective. I use this about once a week, maybe twice if I feel needed.it Smells amazing. And it wakes me up in the mornings

August 13, 2018

Amazing

I have really sensitive skin so I have to be extremely careful about what I use on my face, I can use this cleanser everyday and have no break it’s whi i is amazing for my skin

May 14, 2018

Cleans deep into pores and removes makeup

Fantastic product! Have been using it for over 10 years. Had terrible acne and this is the only face wash that actually cleanses my skin deep enough to eliminate dirt and excess oil and makeup.

March 15, 2018

I love it

I love the way this product remove all the oil aspect of my face. I have a combination kind of skin (dry and oily) and it works perfectly. I like to use before applying moisturize to my face.

March 07, 2018

Great for battling break outs

I suffer from mild adult acme every now and again and this product works great at targeting blackheads and blemishes. Its also great to use when i dont have acne. My skin always feels fresh and clean after every use

February 25, 2018

Great for removing make up

I use Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser morning and night to remove make up,dirt and oils from my face. I have been using it for a few years and it leaves my complexion feeling soft and smooth. I like how good it is removing make up and making my skin feel refreshed and not dry or tight. It has a nice balanced feel even on my ageing skin.