Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

September 25, 2016

This is one of my favourite eye makeup removers! It gets off waterproof mascara with ease and little rubbing. It is a little pricey but well worth it!

July 29, 2016

This is a like-not-love product. I really like that it's not greasy and it does a good job at getting most of my eye make-up off but it takes a lot of effort to get waterproof mascara off and I find that even with that there's some the next morning that I have to take off.

May 17, 2016

Great product. It isn't too oily and removes waterproof mascara great!
    I will definitely purchase the again, I am generally happy with all of the Neutragena line!

May 02, 2016

This product works amazing for my sensitive skin! It is moisturizing but does not leave an oily residue. It removes all of my makeup very fast! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and cleansed.

April 20, 2016

I like this eye makeup remover but it doesn't work that great for waterproof mascara and black eyeliner - still leaves marks behind. I also use it all over my face to remover lipstick and foundation, and it works better on that. Overall, it's affordable, does work and easily available.

March 22, 2016

I found these to be the most effective wipes that I have ever tried. With only wipe I was able to remove all of the makeup I was wearing, including waterproof mascara. Highly recommended!

March 16, 2016

This make up remover is very effective. All you need to do is dab a little onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over make up. It is not oily or greasy at all. The price is reasonable and it lasts for more than three months.

March 14, 2016

My all time favourite eye make up remover. You don't have to pull at your eyes to get even waterproof mascara off. You can usually find it for under $10 and always does the job. It doesn't make your eyelid greasy. Great product and great price.