neutrogena face moisturizer sensitive skin

neutrogena face moisturizer sensitive skin Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 24, 2017

love this face scrub! usually Im nervous to try new products on my face as I am sensitive but this face wash does the trick. Love the smell and those exfoliating beads work wonders

May 13, 2017

I have eczema on my face and it gets irritated very easily. Whenever I use the face cream, it doesn't make my trouble spots more red and ts moisturizes quite nicely.

May 05, 2017

It's a pretty decent moisturizer. It is greasy, but not as greasy as some other facial moisturizers I have used. It does keep my skin hydrated when I wake up after using it at night my skin is incredibly smooth. The price is pretty good for a drug store brand.

March 06, 2017

I have mixed or combination skin and I use this product every morning and after the shower! It's great for combination skin as it moisturizers without leaving my skin oily.

March 28, 2016

This is a great product. Doesn't leave your skin greasy, drys quickly and gives so much moisture. After using acne cream and face washs, which leave my skin very dry, this is the greatest thing to put on

March 28, 2016

The Neturogena Face Moisturizer is my go to daily moisturizer and has been for many years. It leaves your face feeling quite light, rejuvenated, smooth, and un-oily.

September 16, 2015

I use this moisturizer every day and I absolutely LOVE IT! Works great , doesn't take much and also doesn't leave my skin greasy