Neutrogena Face Wash Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #203 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

August 03, 2016

Ive used this product for so many years and its a great basic face wash. I love the consistency and the way it suds up. The only problem that i would have was that it left my face feeling dry.

July 17, 2016

I have used this product for years and I absolutely LOVE it! This gentle face wash cleans my sensitive skin without striping it dry of it's natural oil. My skin feels as wonderful as it did in my teens when I first started using this product.

March 09, 2016

I love this stuff. It is the only stuff that works on my chin where I get the most acne. I find it is really effective because of the benzoyl peroxide. It doesn't irritate my skin and is gentle enough for twice a day use

March 09, 2016

Je l'adore ! Ma peau est très sensible et réactive aux produits mais ce nettoyant pour le visage me convient tout à fait ! J'aime la sensation de fraîcheur et de picotements.

2.7/5

January 13, 2016

A little bit disapointed with that product. I was hoping for something more from this brand but not a fan

September 23, 2015

I received a sample of this in the mail and normally I love that companies do that. Granted this facial wash is on the cheaper end of the scale, but works GREAT, but I'm not likely to go and spend $30 or $40 on something without a sample try first. I have dry skin and this doesn't dry it out at all and your skin feels super clean afterwards. Definitely will buy again!

January 06, 2015

I had acne skin over 5 years and I found bethe right rest than other products.
    now I am using neutrogena gentle face wash for sensitive skin along with moisture.