Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area.

July 11, 2015

I tried this cleanser about 2 years ago. It makes your face feel really clean but did make my face feel a little tight.I would buy it again if it was on sale.

July 10, 2015

GREAT product, highly recommend this to EVERYONE!

July 10, 2015

This is one of my favorite face cleansers! I have combination skin.
    It removes makeup well, including eye makeup, but does not strip my face. My skin is nice and clean without being tight. Nice amount of lather and rinses off easily with water.
    Reasonably priced as well... this is one of the staples in my bathroom!

July 09, 2015

love this product! Removes my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh, will purchase again!

July 09, 2015

Very good - would certainly buy it again - it has now become my favorite product to use when removing my make-up and just for an all time wash. Leaves your face feeling clean, soft and smooth. Smells nice.

July 09, 2015

Easy to use, quickly cleanses and removes all makeup, including eye makeup.

July 09, 2015

Works great! Dont have that tight feeling on my face after works great!

July 08, 2015

I use this for mornings when I'm in a real hurry. It doesn't make my face feel tight and doesn't break me out!

July 08, 2015

I love this Fresh Foaming cleanser! My skin didn't feel tight after using it and that's something I dislike about some other cleansers. Definitely gentle enough to use everyday! I just love the foaming action too!

July 08, 2015

c'est un bon nettoyant je l'utilise quelques fois par semaine et je l'aime beaucoup il nettoie bien la peau la laissant propre et fraiche