Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #1109 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Cleanser is the first facial cleanser to fight pimples and the signs of aging for clearer, younger looking skin. This cleanser treats and helps prevent blemishes for clear, smooth skin. Salicylic Acid, a proven blemish fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, penetrates deep down into pores to remove dirt and oil. Alpha hydroxy works deep in the skin's surface to smooth fine lines. Made in the USA, this cleanser rinses clean, with no pore-clogging residue.

June 29, 2017

A good formula, just not for me - wish it was!!

Sadly, this wasn't for me. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, so I knew that there was a possibility that it wouldn't work well for me. Plus, my skin doesn't seem to like Salicylic Acid too much, but it's often recommended for my type of skin.

At first, it seemed to be helping but after the second week, I started to break out more. I kept at it for another couple weeks and my skin just kept getting worse. It wasn't irritating my skin, just causing even more breakouts. I'm not sure if it was a purging period, but I decided to go back to what works for me - for my own sanity. It is a great formula, though. I can't deny that!

January 29, 2008

I really love this cleanser. Since I started using it I've notice significant change in my skin, it's much clear less breakouts.

December 05, 2007

2007 was the year of bad skin until I met this cleanser.

I tried all kinds of cleansers and I was breaking out or getting tight itchy skin. I really liked Dermalogica's normal skin cleanser but it was a bit pricey. Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish is the perfect match for my post baby, oily/normal, tendency to dry skin. It has a neutral scent, it's silky, cleans my skin and yet doesn't dry it out. Also, a tiny bit goes a long way. (I'm just running out of the bottle I bought three months ago!) My skin looks great. No breakouts, the oiliness is manageable and after the Santa Ana winds we had in Southern Cal, my skin didn't dry up. I hope they never stop making it!