Neutrogena Healthy Skin CC Cream

Neutrogena Healthy Skin CC Cream Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #28 out of 70 in CC Creams

April 04, 2017

This is my go-to beauty product. I really love how it moisturizers and smooths my skin while giving a nice amount of coverage to even out my skin tone. It's not foundation so don't expect it to cover everything but for me it's quick, hides the little imperfections, tones down the redness in my skin and feels great on!

February 14, 2016

My sister gave me a tube of this CC cream. I have used it everyday since the summer. It leaves a beautiful glow and I have had a lot of compliments on my "glowing skin" since using this product. Perfect for weekday wear when you're too rushed to apply foundation, concealer, powder...

February 09, 2016

My skin is quite sensitive, and the winter drys it up a lot. Especially after a shower from going to the gym. I put this on right after a shower and it hydrates my skin completely!

September 23, 2015

This low maintenance girl loves this cream. It has a colour that is fair enough for my whiter than white skin. It covers my blemishes but isn't too heavy on the skin. Lastly, it is a moisturizer and sun screen. It is also great in that it doesn't irritate my very senstive skin.

May 26, 2015

This product has an SPF of 30 and blends beautifully. The only drawback is the the scent that I find a bit cloying (perfumey), it does however diminish in few minutes. The scent does not take away from the nice texture and ease of use that this product provides along with moisturizing properties and the beautiful glow that it leaves you with. I will definitely buy this product again, it give a lot of bang for the buck!