Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 17, 2019

Not enough moisture

This gel cream is refreshing & very light. It absorbs quickly and has a cooling feel. Unfortunately, it’s not moisturizing enough for me. Like that it's a pump and nice size bottle for price.

last for days

Didn't matter what part of my body I put it on it made a big difference. I initially put a dab on my forehead and smoothed it in, and 15 hours later I could still feel the moisture and smoothness. It has a bit of smell to it which isn't overpowering or bad but it does linger.

Must try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream fragrance-free for free from Chickadvisor to try, I must admit I was very sceptical at first bc I have very dry skin. I've been using this product for about 1 week now and its growing on me, its currently seating on my nightstand. It's not too oily or thick. There is no scent which is great since I'm in the medical field. When I applied it to my skin, it feels and look hydrated and soft. After a few days of using it, I didn't feel the need to reapply lotion to my skin, usually with other creams I will have to reapply thoughout the day just feel and have moisturized skin, so this is a plus. I do see myself purchasing this cream in the future, the price point is okay but if it's on sale for less than 8.99$ or manufactured coupons are available i will be more eager to purchase and use as my daily moisturizer. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family. My daughter has sensitive skin and she enjoys using it, so far no reaction but we only apply to her body not face.

Nice Cream

I have been using Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (fragrance free), which I received for free in exchange for my review, for several days now, and I really like it. The cream absorbs well and is not greasy. My skin feels soft and hydrated. As well, the cream comes in an easy to open/close pump bottle, which is a big plus. It is a little more expensive than some other products, but is still a good value. I would recommend to family and friends and would gladly purchase again.

Great texture

I love the gel cream texture of this product it's non greasy and absorbed into my skin well. It's fragrance free but still has a mild natural scent which I don't mind.

March 14, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost body gel

J’ai eu le chance d’essayer le gel crème hydro boost de Neutrogena gratuitement et je recommanderais ce produit. Il est sans odeur, la texture est agréable, on dirait que le gel se transforme en eau au contact de la peau. Par contre, je n’ai senti que le produit était hydratant à long terme. Je préfère une crème pour le corps avec une texture plus riche. Bref, je recommande ce produit, mais il n’est peut-être pas adapté pour les gens qui ont la peau très sèche.

March 14, 2019

Hydration and a new cool gel lotion

I am liking it! I have been using it since a week now and i like it more than the previous body lotions i have been using. My favourite part about this body lotion is that it's non-greasy and quick absorbing and my dry skin stays hydrated all day long. It also feels cool on the skin. Nice product overall. It's price can be a little more competitive.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good for senstitive skin

The fragrance free formula for Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is amazing for sensitive skin as it did not make my skin react in anyway. The texture feels light and soft as you put it on your skin and it absorbs right away but I felt that I had to reapply it to keep feeling the benefits. It may not enough for the dry Saskatchewan weather we have to deal with her but should be okay when it's warmer. I got it free to try but the opinion are my own.

March 13, 2019

Vraiment efficace

La 1ère fois que je l'ai utilisé, je n'ai pas aimé l'effet comme de l'eau. De plus, je crois que j'en avait trop mit car c'était long avant que la crème ne pénètre dans la peau. J'en ai mit pour une 2e fois alors que mes mains étaient très sèches et avec seulement une petite quantité, elles étaient devenues très douce. Je n'ai pas eu de sensation de brûlure. J'adore le fait qu'il n'y ait pas de parfum. Je vais l'amener au travail car je me lave très souvent les mains et elles deviennent très sèches.

March 12, 2019

Merveilleux gel

J’ai reçu ce gel-crème à l´essai et j’aime beaucoup.
    Sa texture n’est pas collante, ni graisseuse comme les crèmes hydratantes. Il pénètre rapidement et rend la peau douce. Je recommande.