Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Good but Not Amazing

I have very dry winter skin, but just on my legs and hands. I need something that will soothe the winter itch as well as last all day.
    I was excited to try this product as it contains hyaluronic acid and is unscented. I love scent but cannot wear scented products to work. I work in a hospital and wash my hands many times a day and the air is always so dry in the winter.
    I wore this on my legs the first day. It went on smooth and dried very quickly. And although it provided light moisture for most of the day, it did not feel soothing.
    The next day I wore it on my hands- which I surprisingly loved! It dried fast and I feel it kept the moisture where I really needed it- tops of the hands, knuckles and between my fingers.
    So overall I did like it, but I don't think it would really help severe dryness in the winter

March 12, 2019

Finally a true fragrance free hydrating lotion

I received this product for free for review purposes from the product review club,

This is a great soothing and cooling gel lotion for dry skin. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly without any greasy or sticky residue. The best part is that it is truly fragrance free for you don't have to worry about it conflicting with any other scents. I totally recommend this product.

March 12, 2019

did not cause any irritation

I have sensitive skin but this did not cause any irritation. It does seem to moisten dry skin. It does not have a strong odour, which is great for me because many fragrance products give me a headache or worse symptoms. This is dermatologist recommended.

Je suis vraiment satisfaite de Neutrogena Hydro Boost

J'adore en général les gels douche pour me laver et celui-ci est d'excellente qualité.
    Je sens ma peau propre et elle n'est pas du tout desséchée lorsque j'ai terminé.
    Le format reçu vaut amplement le 8,99$ qu'il vaut, c'est une grosse quantité pour le prix.
    Pour ceux qui aime les produit sans parfum c'est parfait.

Updated On: March 12, 2019

Je l'ai reçu gratuitement dans le cadre d'un essai avec ChickAdvisor

March 10, 2019

Light, not sticky

As soon as the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Fragrance-free Hydrating Body Gel Cream I received for free from ChickAdvisor arrived I began using it. The cold and dry winter weather makes my skin feel dry and itchy. When I usually put moisturizer on my skin it often still feels dry with just on application. As soon as I put Neutrogena Hydro Boost Fragrance-free Hydrating Body Gel Cream on my body it instantly felt softer and healthier. One squirt was all I needed to cover a large area. Using the gel moisturizer made my skin feel very hydrated with no sticky residue. This product made my skin feel really hydrated. It's definitely worth the price. I will be buying it again.

March 10, 2019

Quite alright

This lotion is non oily, almost translucent in colour, thick and non runny. Best part of it is it’s non scented. It pumps out well, spreads nicely. Works very well on dry skin, and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling.

For the size of bottle, I feel it’s a bit overpriced. I do feel that one pump is sufficient to cover a large area though so a little pump goes a long way. Overall, it is highly recommended.

March 08, 2019

I am surprised by how much I love this gel cream. I was worried that a gel would dry out my skin, but it hydrated my skin and created a glow that I thought was almost impossible in these dry cold months. I thought at first that the formula seemed greasy to the touch but it was like a light weight lotion that works great on damp or dry skin. I would definitely purchase this in the future.

March 08, 2019

Effective moisture

I've been using this product for a few days now and so far, so good. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. I tend to buy body butters so I was sceptical that this product would pass the test. The consistency is Gel like with no scent. A little goes a long way and it did provide adequate moisture for most of the day. I love the fact that there are no harsh perfume and it's so light! I would purchase again but probably to use I'm the summer months as I need full day moisture. The price suggested is fair.

March 07, 2019

First day trying this product

Just received. Glides on very smoothly, leaves skin soft and silky - absorbs quickly (important factor for me). I prefer gel products moving into warmer :-) weather and this appears to be a great transition in my body lotions! Will review again after a few days of using!

March 07, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost gel body cream

Thanks CA for the opportunity to try this new product!

Love neutrogena products, and this body gel comes in a full size easy to use and aesthetically pleasing pump.

It has almost no scent just a very nice light scent which is great.

Unfortunately, I don't like the gel format all that much find it's a little heavy on the skin to absorb and while not ineffective in hydrating it's not the best at hydrating for me at last.