Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Excellent Moitsturizing Body Cream

Thank you ChickAdvisor giving me the opportunity to try out this body gel cream for free! As usual the package is secure and neat. I tried it right away after my shower and all I can say it's WOW. I love it! First of all, the pump is very easy to use. The gel cream texture is so light that my skin absorb it right away and you won't feel any greasy at all. Especially this is great for sensitive skin cause it's fragrance free. You will feel the moisture is being locked inside the skin right after you put on the cream. Compared to the other brand I'm using right now that claimed to be extra rich body cream, this body gel cream is more hydrating and worth alot more. Only complain is that I would like it more if it has a fragrance version to choose from.

March 07, 2019

First day trying this product

Just received. Glides on very smoothly, leaves skin soft and silky - absorbs quickly (important factor for me). I prefer gel products moving into warmer :-) weather and this appears to be a great transition in my body lotions! Will review again after a few days of using!

March 07, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost gel body cream

Thanks CA for the opportunity to try this new product!

Love neutrogena products, and this body gel comes in a full size easy to use and aesthetically pleasing pump.

It has almost no scent just a very nice light scent which is great.

Unfortunately, I don't like the gel format all that much find it's a little heavy on the skin to absorb and while not ineffective in hydrating it's not the best at hydrating for me at last.

Amazing

I just received this product and even after the first application I found it absorbed and smelled great. I look forward to seeing results in the future

March 07, 2019

Super hydratation de la peau

Je viens tout juste de recevoir gratuitement Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream pour en faire l'essai ( produit que j'ai reçu légèrement en retard). Merci à Chick Advisor et Neutrogena). J'ai beaucoup aimé le fait qu'il s'absorbe rapidement sans laisser de corps gras sur peau. De plus ma peau reste super hydratée pendant plusieurs heures et la rend plus douce et souple. C'est un produit que je recommande grandement pour son efficacité.

March 06, 2019

Love it

Love the feeling of it on my skin. It absorbs quickly and feels like it is making a difference on my dry skin. I will definitely look to buy this cream again.

March 06, 2019

Just received this today and can already feel the difference

I have just received this in the mail today and can already feel the difference on my skin. It goes on really thick, but instantly absorbs into your skin to making it feel fresh and not greasy at all. It has no strong smell which is a bonus too! I would highly recommend for an all over body gel to hydrate your tired dry skin.

March 04, 2019

I would recommend it.

I have been using this product from last 10 days and I really enjoyed using this, though I feel it is a bit expensive. I like Neutrogena skin care product line and some of them are really worth the money.

February 09, 2019

New!

I discovered this recently as I received it to try from the brand. I haven’t used it for long (only about 2 weeks) but so far it’s treating my skin quite well. I loved the hydro boost for the face and glad that they came out with this one for the body. I will report back soon.

February 06, 2019

everyday my face get butter than before because my face oily and it hard for me to get a nice product for it also my favourite scurb face from neutrogena the bestttttttttttttt!