Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 14, 2019

Hydration and a new cool gel lotion

I am liking it! I have been using it since a week now and i like it more than the previous body lotions i have been using. My favourite part about this body lotion is that it's non-greasy and quick absorbing and my dry skin stays hydrated all day long. It also feels cool on the skin. Nice product overall. It's price can be a little more competitive.

i WOULD TRY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN

THIS PRODUCT SEEMS TO WORK QUITE WELL ESPECIALLY IN WINTER!MY SKIN IS SO DRY IN WINTER ,THIS LOTION SEEMED TO WORK BETTER THAN OTHERS I HAVE TRIED.IT ABSORBS WELL AND HAS NO PERFUME.

Great for dry skin

I live in Edmonton, Canada. Our weather is super dry and often your skin gets cracked during the winter months. This cream kept my skin hydrated and got rid of the cracking dry effect. It's a nice light creamy consistency that absorbs and doesnt get on your clothes.

Wonderful winter body cream

I was chosen to be one of the lucky product review for the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream. Living in the Western Provinces, our winter is very dry, so I was excited to try this out.
    I applied the body gel cream after I got out of the shower where my skin was still a little damp and the cream absorbed right into my skin. Its very light weight and hydrating feeling. Under my arm and my back has been feeling really dry and itchy, but once I applied this, I felt hydrated! Worked like a charm. I have sensitive skin, so usually my skin will burn a little when I apply any moisturizer/cream, but I did not get a burning sensation on my arm and back.
    I also work with my hands all day in a very dry environment. My hands are completely beat up by the end of the night and they are cracked and sore. I applied the hydro boost gel cream before going to bed and it worked very well for my hands and lasted throughout the night. I often wake up in the middle of the night because my previous lotion wore off and my hands were aching from being too dry and I would have to apply more lotion once again. Being able to sleep through the night without aching hands waking me up is worth the price tag. I have already recommended this product to my sister and mum.
    Thank you Chick Advisor for introducing this amazing product to me.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good for senstitive skin

The fragrance free formula for Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream is amazing for sensitive skin as it did not make my skin react in anyway. The texture feels light and soft as you put it on your skin and it absorbs right away but I felt that I had to reapply it to keep feeling the benefits. It may not enough for the dry Saskatchewan weather we have to deal with her but should be okay when it's warmer. I got it free to try but the opinion are my own.

March 14, 2019

In love with this product

I received this from chickadvisor for free to try it for my honest review. It is for sensitive and dry skin, dermatologists tested, non-greasy, alcohol-free. I would definitely recommend this product.I have extremely dry skin. Using the gel moisturizer made my skin feel very hydrated with no sticky residue afterward. It does feel sticky when you apply it first but I would totally deal with it as this lotion does a great job of moisturizing my skin. My skin remained hydrated throughout the day.

March 14, 2019

Affordable Moisture for All!

I was pleasantly surprised by this body product that I received as a free trial promotion. I have sensitive dry skin so I need long lasting moisture that does not have a library book of ingredients. Also, at my age its not only my face that is ageing so the addition of hyaluronic acid is an added bonus. It is not greasy so you do not need to wait for it to absorb before you get back to your tasks and with it being fragrance free it can be used in the work place as many have become "scent free" and men may also prefer this fragrance free product and for under $10 it's affordable moisture for all :)

OMG I’m obsessed

When I first received this item for free to review, I figured it would just be another body lotion. I was SO wrong. This Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel is the best....it smells nice and light and fresh. It’s like putting water on your skin - immediately absorbs, doesn’t feel even slightly greasy, and the best part is it moisturizes better than any of my traditional lotions. I’m obsessed. I will purchase this again and again!

March 14, 2019

Great price for a quality product

I am thrilled to have tried Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream free from Chick Advisor. I found the gel quickly absorbed into my hands after rubbing it into my skin, no sticky feeling which is important to me. I loved the way my hands felt after only one use and after several uses the skin around my finger nails started to become softer and less dry looking. I really liked this product and not only will be recommending to friends but buying another bottle as soon as mine is close to out. Thanks again for this opportunity to try it.

March 14, 2019

great for even dry skin!

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for an honest review. When I first looked at the product, I didn't think it would be moisturizing enough for my dry skin - especially in the winter months when my skin can get scaly and flaky - but this product worked great! My body is hydrated for days after using this. My body never felt dry, tight or itchy like most body creams leave me feeling. While this product is a bit on the expensive side, the quality ingredients are definitely worth it!