Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

1.8/5

Fail

I tried this product for sensitive non scented non greasy formula. I have sensitive skin on my hands. So I figured I wld try a patch on my one hand. It stayed slimy and started to burn and have a reaction to my skin and caused a rash. Unfortunately I wont be buying this product. Maybe itll be great for someone with less sensitive skin. But the sliminess was definitely offputting

Awesome!

This is the bomb! I loved and so did my teenage daughter. Our skin is so soft after applying it. It’s creamy and the scent is nice. The price point is great too.

Moisturizing and fragrance free

I got to try Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for free and was so excited! I've used many of their other products and have always been pleased. I have dry skin and am always looking for a good, non-greasy, non-smelly lotion. I really like the feel of this gel cream, it absorbs really quickly without leaving a greasy feel. The only thing is that I needed to re-apply pretty quickly. However, it's probably worth it as I would rather re-apply than have greasy hands. It's nice being able to use my hands right after applying, as opposed to having to wait. The fact that it's fragrance free is good too, as I often get headaches from fragrances. Also, my partner is able to use it as he doesn't like when lotions are too "perfumy." The pump action of the bottle is convenient and much better than tubes of lotion, as well. Overall, once I run out of my freebie, I will likely purchase this product so that I always have it readily available.

Smells good

I got it a couple weeks ago the product works well. I like the smell of it as well. I do not have anything else to post about this product at this time

April 04, 2019

I Love the Way my Skin Feels After I use Hydro Boost!

I have been using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lotion for about a week now and my skin loves it! It goes on nicely and you don’t get that greasy feeling like with other lotions.

Leaves Skin Soft

I got selected to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for free. I was surprised by how quickly it absorbed into my skin. I loved that it was not greasy amd made my skin feel very soft.

I decided to let my young daughters try this as they have pretty dry skin. After a couple of days of using this on the kids, I noticed that they were scratching less and there skin looked smooth.

I find the price of $8.99 to be a bit high but it works well so I will buy it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Creme

I received this product as a free sample from Chick-Advisor to try and I have been impressed! I have been using the gel cream for three weeks daily and i have noticed a difference in the condition of my skin. When applied for the first time, I was surprised that it was a gel, and appeared "wet" but it absorbed into my skin quickly. I love it that it is fragrance-free, as I can wear it to work, where it is a scent-free environment. I have dry skin, especially in the winter, but using this product, has made my skin feel moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again!

April 04, 2019

No more Alligator leg. Would buy this product again.

My skin is very dry during the winter and I hate how alot of moisturizers take so long to absorb. The Hydro Boost Gel Cream absorbs quite quickly, and you don't need alot to make a big difference. Not sticky or oily either.

très bon produit

Cette crème s ' absorbe très rapidement et fait un bien incroyable pour la peau sèche qui devient si douce par la suite.Elle fait vraiment un très grand bien en peu de temps.

Neutrogena hydro Boost

I was provided Neutrogena Hydro Boost for free in exchange for an honest review. I liked that the lotion was scent free. I did find with it being a gel it took longer to absorb into my skin. I found it to also feel a little cool on the skin. I thought it was a bit pricey for a body lotion. I've tried better products @ this price point. I used to buy some Neutrogena products but have not in a long time. I do believe Neutrogena still tests products on animals. In short it wasn't the best I've tried but it certainly wasn't the worst either.