Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 20, 2019

Skin feels silky and absorbs super fast!

So pleased to have finally found a more than affordable #tryNeutrogenaCanadaHydroBoost body gel cream with the added benefit of hyaluronic acid that helps hold 1000 times it's weight in water which is so important with my aging skin. I also love the fact that it is truly scent free!!! So it does not interfere with my favourite perfumes. Also, it absorbs super fast and I found that I could get dressed right after applying it...try it on your hands with a simple snap your fingers test. It is that easy. Love it!!!! I #gotitfree through @ChickAdvisor and I have already purchased another bottle at my local Shoppers Drugmart. I do believe this will be an ongoing purchase as you cannot beat the volume to price ratio with hyaluronic acid and outstanding performance!!!! All smiles here.

March 20, 2019

perfect for my sensitive dry skin

I received this product as a free sample to test from Chickadvisor and it is one of the best hydrating creams that I have ever used. It is fragrance-free which works well for my sensitive skin. Since it is called gel cream i was worried that it would leave me feeling sticky and uncomfortable. I was wrong. It has a very nice consistency and is quickly absorbed by the skin leaving it feeling smooth and fresh. It also keeps me hydrated for the whole day. love it.

Great gel

I received this gel free. I love the silky feeling that it has. I was afrais a gel would be sticky but it is really smooth. You don’t have a bad feeling when you apply it.
    I usually do not cream my whole body ( arms and legs, feet and hands) but I started using it on my whole body...feels refreshing ans my skin is softer. Got rid of dry skin on elbows by using it morning and evenings.
    No idea yet of the price but it is going to become my regular cream now.
    The fact it is frangrantfree makes it even better,

neutrogena hydro boost

j'essaie depuis une semaine le gel pour le corps neutrogena hydro boost et j'adore hydrate bien la peau et la crème pénètre rapidement. Par contre la texture n'est pas l'idéal, texture gel me répugne un peu mais l'efficacité est là alors je passe par dessus la texture.

A very lovely product!

Thanks for the chance to try this lovely cream for free!

Although I have used Neutrogena products in the past and loved them I was still very skeptical. The idea of a gel cream just didn't have me feeling the moisturizer vibe. However I was so wrong!

This product is luxurious and has left my entire body silky smooth after less than a week of use! It absorbs quickly as advertised and really has made a drastic difference to my winter-dried sensitive skin!

The only drawbacks are that it does have that slight chemical smell that tends to come with unscented beauty products and the initial residue feels slightly sticky but both of these sensations fade quickly.

At only approximately$8.99 per bottle this lotion is definitely worth every penny!

Thanks again for the opportunity!!

An amazing product

Both me and my 12 year old son are using it daily, he cannot believe how fast and effective it is working on his dry skin. It is greeseless and fast absorbing. Will definitely buy it again

March 19, 2019

I would buy this product in the future

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my review.
    I have always had dry skin, and have tried different moisturizers over the years to combat the issue only to have to reapply throughout the day. The very first day I used this product I was pleasantly surprised that it’s moisturizing qualities lasted all day long wilithout feeling oily. It was quick to absorb and I liked the fact that it was fragrance free. I would definitely recommend this product.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost is now my Go-To Cream

The bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost couldn't have arrived at a better time. This winter has been particularly harsh, leaving me with dry, cracking skin. While I like the bottle shape, it isn't easy to hold once I used the gel cream. It was listed as fragrance-free and it was just that. I don't hesitate to have it around family and friends with sensitivities. Once applied, the gel cream was quickly absorbed and didn't leave a greasy residue. Unlike other creams on the market, I didn't have to use much to get a result. My skin is softer and less dry. I'll purchase it in the future for sure.

March 19, 2019

I like Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream very much.

I like Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel and it is very effective for dry skin. I recommended my family and friends. Thanks for this wonderful product. I really happy to use it.

A Revelation!

I used this product recently and was amazed at the results! I have been struggling over the past few years with winter skin, tough elbows from sweaters and other products were just not helping at all. Hydro Boost is wonderful, after two uses, the elbows were cleared up, my arms are soft and smooth, in fact, all over is soft and smooth! My son even loves it, he was using it after his showers and thanks you for it! We will keep buying this, great value and a wonderful product, thank you for choosing us for the trial!