Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Cream Ever!

This is the best cream ever! I was suffering really bad from dry winter skin, especially on my hands, and this cream made it all better in just one use. It is very hydrating and non-greasy. What else could anyone ask for!

April 07, 2019

Great for the summer time!

Thanks to chickadvisor for the opportunity to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream.

First it's still more of a cream then gel in texture and appearance. It did dry down nicely with no tackiness. The smell is light and pleasant as is the moisturizer itself. It does seal in the moisture nicely but because it's so light I would use it in the summer only.

All in all it was great value for it's price.
    Not oily after and absorbs fast. It didn't get rid of the little bumps on my arms but everywhere else felt silky. I would continue to use this and see how well my skin improves in the long run. Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try something new.

#gotitfree

Lightweight dryness buster

I have really dry skin and am constantly using moisturizer to keep the dryness away. After being selected to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream, I was thinking tat this will be similar to my other moisturizers, I'm happy to say I was wrong. Not only is this gel cream light weighted, it goes on easily. It's quickly absorbs in my ski and does not leave a greasy residue. My skin instantly felt softer and more supple. I don't need as much as my old moisturizer and my skin did not feel dry and tight later on in the day.

2.8/5

Great value

I've received this product for free to try.

I have dry skin all year round. It needs attention daily.
    The Neutrogena Hydro-Boost is a great option for daily use. Affordable and lightweight.
    There's practically no smell so it doesn't interfere with my favorite fragrance.
    It's overall a great hydrating gel-creme.

I would prefer it was a little thicker though

Neutrogena Hydo Boost

This is a great product that does exactly like it advertises. The boost of hydration to dry skin is very effective for me. My wrinkles decreased and the roughness of my skin on my elbows and feet was great. My arms and legs were softer as well. I would highly recommend this product. Thank you for the opportunity.

April 07, 2019

Wow! Tamed my dry skin wonderfully!

I was excited to be picked to try this product for free but was a little skeptical about a body gel cream thinking it may sticky because of the word "gel" in the name... was I wrong! This cream is smooth and absorbs really well. My skin gets pretty dry in the winter and this worked at keeping it moisturized throughout the day. For $8.99 and not needing a lot of it, I definitely find you get value for your money. I've got my boyfriend using it now too!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Neutrogena Hydroboost review Would definitely buy this again

Neutrogena Hydroboost fragrance free review. I would definitely buy this product again, soothed my dry exema skin, light weight and easy to blend in. Fragrance free a plus, comfortable applying and reapplying. Recommend for anyone with dry skin and fragrance sensitivities.

Love it!!!

I'm a big fan of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line! The hyaluronic acid in this line is what drew me in. I've been using their Hydrating Tint & Water Gel Sunscreen since 2017. So imagine how excited I am when I got an email from @chickadvisor that I get to try the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for free! The Gel Cream is thick but the skin absorbs it like water leaving your skin soft, refreshed & hydrated without the grease. The dry, rough patch in my elbow was gone after applying it twice! I love that it's fragrance-free for sensitive skin. I'm actually saving it for the summer when your skin needs hydration from the heat & sun. I highly recommend this! The moisturizing effect is superb -- you can apply it everyday, every season.
    Looking forward to when @NeutrogenaCanada will bring the Hydrating Tint in stores here in Canada.😊
    #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product if it went on sale

This is a good moisturizer. I liked the absorption and the fact that it is scent free. I did find that it felt a little sticky after it absorbed. I would buy this product if it went on sale or if i had a coupon as it seems a bit pricey to me. I would recommend it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Nice, non greasy feel.

I'm always looking for a moisturizer that works well and doesn't need to be reapplied every 10 minutes. This works well. And it doesn't leave a greasy, heavy feel like some. I have sensitive skin so the non scented was a bonus for me. Nice product overall.