Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 14, 2019

great for even dry skin!

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for an honest review. When I first looked at the product, I didn't think it would be moisturizing enough for my dry skin - especially in the winter months when my skin can get scaly and flaky - but this product worked great! My body is hydrated for days after using this. My body never felt dry, tight or itchy like most body creams leave me feeling. While this product is a bit on the expensive side, the quality ingredients are definitely worth it!

March 14, 2019

Your skin will be in silky bliss

I must admit that I had very little hope for this product, simply because I have tried so many others to conquer my dried out winter skin for several years. With one try I could tell we finally have a winner with this new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream! I’ve been so impressed with it, you might even say obsessed with it. I love that it has no scent to it, as other’s can irritate my skin and my eye’s. A small amount to cover both hands and arms and a squirt for each leg is more than sufficient to cover your skin in silky bliss. It leaves no greasy sticky mess, so you won’t have to stand there waving your arms and shaking your legs trying to become dry enough to be able to dress. You can almost hear your skin give out a sigh of relief as it soaks up the heavenly moisture that it’s been craving. This delightfully feeling you can give your skin also lasts all day, or night long, so reapplying isn’t needed, although its gives you so much pleasure that you just might find yourself doing it any way. If I could bath in it I think I would. If you’ve been struggling with dried out winter skin, or just dry skin in general, you have to pick yourself up some Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. You won’t be disappointed! You’ll feel instant relief and your skin will thank you for it over and over again. I most definitely recommend that you try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream! I can see it on the best products of the year list for 2019!

March 13, 2019

My dry winter skin is alive again!

I suffer from psoriasis and I have to use scent free products. Combine psoriasis with the dry air created by electric heat and I am practically scratching my skin right off.
    I have only been using this for a few days and my skin feels revived! It’s creamy formula gives just the right amount of lather and doesn’t strip my already tender skin. Rinses clean and doesn’t feel greasy. I love that it has hyaluronic acid because I am 50 and my skin is starting to show it. That added ingredient helps my skin hold moisture. I am thoroughly pleased with this!

Updated On: March 13, 2019

Update: I just realized that this is not a body wash, lol. I’m still using it and still love it!

March 13, 2019

Soft and grease free finish.

I get very dry skin in the winter, so I received this at the perfect time! This is a lightweight gel cream that goes on smooth and dries without that oily finish. It provided me instant relief from dry skin. The cream is slightly more liquid than I'm used to, however I think that was to its benefit. A little goes a long way with this product. I received this for free, however also checked to see the price at the local stores. While it is a bit more than I would typically like to spend, I feel that it's worth the price. The packaging is attractive and convenient. It also has a subtle, yet pleasant, clean scent. All around I would recommend this product!

Cricri

J'aime vraiment ce produit il s'attend très bien il pénètre vraiment bien il est très efficace je me gratte moins depuis que j'utilise se produit je pense que je vais le recommander.

Updated On: March 17, 2019

Pour le prix sa vaut vraiment la peine très bon produit s'étend vraiment Bien ne laisse aucun corp gras ma peau est vraiment moins sec et moins sensible a l'irritation

March 13, 2019

Great lotion that leaves skin feeling soft

I was sent a large bottle of this from ChickAdvisor, and I am in love with the cream! It is so easy to use. The pump on the bottle makes it easy to put some on when I'm in a rush after a shower, or need a quick bit of moisture for dry hands.

The lotion goes on quickly, and is aborbed nicely by the skin. It doesn't leave any residue. It has a smooth texture and doesn't have any fragrance. After using it, my skin feels very soft. The information I was sent says that a bottle would be about $9, and that's a great price for the large bottle.

J'adore !

Ce produit est absolument parfait. Il n'est pas gras et laisse la peau avec un super éclat. De pkus il sent tres bon... La texture est lisse et fluide. #cadeau

Great for dry skin

I received a bottle of Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream to try for free. While I use other Neutrogena products this is the first time I've tried the hydro boost cream and I was impressed. I love that this product has virtually no scent, it was one of the first things I noticed. The next thing that stood out for me was how quickly the cream was absorbed by my skin and the fact that it didn't leave my hands feeling greasy afterwards. I've been using the cream for the last week or so and it has noticeably improved my dry skin (it is winter and I work outside, so my skin is pretty dry)! I think Neutrogena's additon of hyaluronic acid really helps. For the price of the product this is a great option for fighting dry skin. I will be purchasing this in the future. #gotitfree

Great Body Cream

I received a free bottle of this cream from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. Normally. I'm not one to use hand/body creams. The exception is in the winter and when I find a good product and this is a good product. Goes on smooth when rubbed into the skin and penetrates quickly without that greasy feeling. Love it and highly recommend it.

March 13, 2019

It works but I was expecting more

I like the fact that this product is fragrance-free. The texture looked promising. I feel it is very slow to absorb in the skin. You cannot get dressed right away and, if applied just before bed, your sheets will stick to your skin a little. It is moisturizing, but because it contains hyaluronic acid, I was expecting the hydration to last at least 24 hours. It doesn't last any longer than any lotion without hyaluronic acid. I would not pay more for this gel-cream. I will use my bottle but will not repurchase #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor