Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Love it!!!

I'm a big fan of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line! The hyaluronic acid in this line is what drew me in. I've been using their Hydrating Tint & Water Gel Sunscreen since 2017. So imagine how excited I am when I got an email from @chickadvisor that I get to try the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for free! The Gel Cream is thick but the skin absorbs it like water leaving your skin soft, refreshed & hydrated without the grease. The dry, rough patch in my elbow was gone after applying it twice! I love that it's fragrance-free for sensitive skin. I'm actually saving it for the summer when your skin needs hydration from the heat & sun. I highly recommend this! The moisturizing effect is superb -- you can apply it everyday, every season.
    Looking forward to when @NeutrogenaCanada will bring the Hydrating Tint in stores here in Canada.😊
    #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product if it went on sale

This is a good moisturizer. I liked the absorption and the fact that it is scent free. I did find that it felt a little sticky after it absorbed. I would buy this product if it went on sale or if i had a coupon as it seems a bit pricey to me. I would recommend it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Nice, non greasy feel.

I'm always looking for a moisturizer that works well and doesn't need to be reapplied every 10 minutes. This works well. And it doesn't leave a greasy, heavy feel like some. I have sensitive skin so the non scented was a bonus for me. Nice product overall.

April 07, 2019

I love this new moisturizer!

I recieved my full bottle of this moisturizer as a sample and have been using it for a few weeks now. Compared to other moisturizers I have used I find this one more effective on my dry, dry winter skin. It has a gel formulae which doesn't feel greasy, spreads well and leaves your skin feeling moisturized for hours. I have noticed a real difference on how the skin on my legs look. From crocidile to smooth, and just in time for summer. And another thing I liked about it was that it was scentless. Will defintely buy this one.

April 07, 2019

J’achèterais ce produit dans le futur !

J’ai eu la chance de faire l’essaie du gel-crème pour le corps hydroboost de neutrogena #gotitfree gratuitement et j’ai adorer! Le produit est efficace, rends la peau douce hydraté et sans effet collant.
    Je la recommande sans hésiter !

Wow !

J'ai adoré ce produit ! L'absorbtion sur la peau est rapide, laisse une peau douce au toucher. Le produit sent bon.
    Je préfere définitivement les produits en pompe. Je pense que le prix recommandé sur le marché offre un bon rapport qualité prix
    Bref, j'ai tout aimé.

April 07, 2019

Great for sensitive skin!

Updated On: April 07, 2019

I used this on damp skin just after my shower. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. What I really like about it is that it gives me a bit of a cool sensation for a bit so I'm looking forward to using it during the summer with the fan on. My skin does feel more smooth. I was thankful that I received this for free and was able to review it!

April 06, 2019

No more dry winter skin!

I was lucky enough to receive this product for free. Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream is an excellent moisturizer. It goes on a little greasy but dries up quickly. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Glad I got to try it.

April 06, 2019

So light yet so moisturizing

I was so grateful to receive Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream free for review. It was easy to apply and absorbed so quickly. The gel to cream formula was new to me and I really enjoyed it. I found it quite moisturizing and a little went a long way. I tend to use lighter weight creams like this in the summer and thicker heavier formulas in the winter but it did relieve most of my skins dryness. It was odourless which I loved and came in a large bottle which I am sure will last quite awhile. If you are looking for a new moisturizer to try this summer I would definitely try the Hydra Boost Gel.

Lovely body cream!

I received this body cream for #review . It has a nice light gel consistency and totally UNSCENTED! Therefore, it is great for sensitive skin. It worked great on my legs which were dry during the winter months