Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body

This product is super absorbent, non-greasy and works very quickly! Skin feels very soft and hydrated and it's fragrance free as an added bonus! Also, the price range is very reasonable.This will be a go to product for me!

March 18, 2019

Really love this product!

I really like this product. It has a smooth texture and absorbs into the skin really well. It does not feel greasy either which is great. Also it is not too heavy on the skin - light feeling. I love this and would definitely buy again. Plus the scent is not overwhelming or chemically smelling!

Very soothing

My kids both have very dry skin and we’ve been using this for a few days now. The lotion is quite thick which I like. It absorbs quickly so we’re not greasy. We are quite pleased with this lotion and will likely continue to use especially in the harsh winters of Manitoba.
    Great value for a large size lotion as lots of competition is over the $8.99 range.

Fantastic Product!

My son and I have sensitive skin - he has eczema and definitely has a rough go during the winter. I attempted to have him test this lotion and he stole the whole bottle. He's sold! It doesn't irritate his skin and dries quickly. I went out and bought my own bottle because I'm sold on this as well!

Je rachèterais ce produit

J'ai adoré ce produit,il offre une excellente hydratation,sans sensation graisseuse.Il pénètre très rapidement et laisse la peau très douce.Je le recommande.

March 18, 2019

I highly recommend this product

Neutrogena Boost Body Gel Cream is an amazing product. I had very dry winter skin before i received this product and began using it. It goes on well and is not greasy. My skins feels and looks very healthy right now. I will be using this product for a very long time.

Goodbye winter dryness

During the winter I suffer from dry skin. Usually I try new products and they work ok for an hour or so and then I need to slather more on. With Hydro Boost...I was amazed that I only needed to use once a day. I will be recommending this product and purchasing on a regular basis.

March 18, 2019

I would definitely make this one of my regular creams

I would definitely make this one of my daily creams. It went on non-greasy, absorbed quick enough so it was not leaving my clothing oily. I also used a bit of it on my baby who is 8 months. He has exzcema on his legs. Even with reg. lotion or other types meant for it, it doesn't really make a difference...this made it almost go away..you could still feel where the dryness was but it looked less red and skin was so much softer.

Magic effect

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. I used it on my face , hands and neck. I noticed a great effect immediately: my skin was less wrinkled, elastic and I had the best feeling - especially on my neck.

Love it!

I really enjoy the feel of this gel, it nourishes but isn’t overly thick or difficult to get into my skin. It’s not greasy and it’s easy to use quickly after my shower without having to run it into my skin for what feels like an eternity.

I got this product free in return for a review #gotitfree #neutrogenahydroboost