Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Really like it.

Hi, I really like this wash. I have tried a few in the past which all were fine but I didnt find it really left my skin all that soft after a shower. The Neutrogena did just that, left my skin very soft without any heavy perfume smell. I will gladly purchase this again. Thanks

March 19, 2019

Fragrance free & effective !

I was very happy to sample Neutrogena's hydro boost body gel cream ! I have very dry skin from the rough winter we had and I was really excited to see that this product is fragrance free too. I found the cream a little watery, but it absorbed well and provided gentle moisturizing with no scent. I used it primarily on my arms, legs, and feet. I felt that it was a decent product and did what I expected it too. I would likely buy this again if the price was right. Definitely a nice addition to my skin routine.

amazing

I tried this product for my dry skin and very awsome it feels silky leaves your skin soft and not tacky like some gel creams I would definitely say go and buy this product as it gives you soft skin

It is a good product

The one thing I like most about this product is its fragrant free. The cream absolves quickly and the skin feels soft and hydrate after used. The bottle is easy to apply.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost - 2 Thumbs up 👍👍

If you haven't already tried this @Neutrogena product I recommend that you do. #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost gel cream @Neutrogenacanada💦

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with the fantastic results of this gel cream that has the advanced facial hydration expertise turned into a body care product; but it really works just as they say. My elbows and knees were looking aged and starting to hurt. Within days of using this product my skin was almost looking new again and by the end of 10 days, you wouldn't't even know I had that weather, aged skin problem.

I like the way you can feel the #HydroBoostGelCream literally soaking into your skin, it was almost like instant relief. No greasy residue left, just great absorption and hydrated skin. I have tried so my different products throughout our harsh winters but this one is a a winner.

I recomend you try it, its reasonably priced, in fact I have already personally recomended it!! ❤ #gotitfree courtesy of @ChickAdvisor 🙌@NeutrogenaCanada #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost ❤

New skin care favourite!

I received this product for free and I instantly loved it on first try. I purposefully tried it on very dry/cracked heels and I’m impressed. It works better than my old lotion in just one application. Plus, it’s scent-free which I can freely use at work. Also, tossing out my old moisturizer (Aveeno) which I have been using for years as I have better results with Neutrogena. Definitely going to buy this more in the future. Highly recommended!

March 18, 2019

Better than the average lotion!

I received a bottle of this lotion to test and write a review. At first I found the lotion to be very soft and creamy; my skin felt nourished and hydrated. However After a few days of using it, it seemed a little more greasy and inefficient in soothing my dry skin. Lotion does spread easy and a little goes a long way though. I would recommend for mild to moderate dry skin.

March 18, 2019

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel is amazing!

I really liked this neutrogena hydro boost body gel product. Been using this three days now. It is so light and absorbs quickly that i can dressed immediately. It keeps my dry skin hydrated. No greasy feel and best of all its fragrance free which is i really really like as i am not a fan of scented lotions. I definitely recommend this product.

Bon qualité

Le gel crème est vraiment bon. Sans parfum. Léger. L'absorption est presque immédiat. Il ne laisse pas des tâches grasses sur les sous vêtement. Mais je dirais qu'il ne pas assez gras pour ma peau. J'ai encore cette sentiment du stretching skin après la douche même avec ce crème. Je 'utilisais jusqu'à date Aveeno sans parfum et je ne trouve pas de différences entre NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM FRAGRANCE-FREE et Aveeno sans parfum. Le prix est assez bon. Un bon valeur pour ce qualité.

Amazing Formulation

Non-greasy and light feeling. Got rid of my ashy and itchy dry skin in a matter of days. Skin feels smooth and silky and I do not have to use everyday. Highly recommend and LOVE it