Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

March 22, 2019

My new favourite body gel

I got this product as part of a promotion. What a lucky break. The gel is so soft and silky, yet moisturizing and non greasy. And fragrance free was the icing on the cake. This is sheer joy in a bottle! Why pay to go to a spa and pay lots of money to get pampered, when you can hydrate your skin at home and feel like a million dollars!
    I definitely recommend this product. My family and I love it!

Very mosturizing effective cream

I am loving this cream. I received this cream for free in exchange for my honest opinion as part of the Product Review Club.

The cream works well for my sensitive skin and absorbs very easily without leaving a greasy feeling. My skin is left very mosturized and soft even after many hours. Even my husband is using it and loves it. A bonus that it comes in a pump bottle.

March 21, 2019

It really did boost the moisture!

I reviewed Neutrogena Hydro Gel Lotion and I got it free in exchange for an honest assessment of the product.

Super impressed!! Not sticky in the slightest. I use it every morning after my shower and plan on using it through the spring and summer, as it is lightweight and won't clog pours. Really big size bottle for the price and you can pick it up at Walmart with your regular purchases - no need for trips out to specialty shops.

March 21, 2019

Works great, will purchase!

I got this for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review. I've been using it for a few days now and have to say it works great! I get really dry elbows and legs, especially in the winter, and since using this for the last few days they've stayed hydrated and soft.
    I started using it after getting out of the shower and find it absorbs easily and doesn't leave a greasy feeling after application. It does build up on your hands a bit, but I expected that. My skin still feels soft and hydrated the following morning! I love that it's fragrance free so it's great for sensitive skin or sensitive noses.
    I find that it's worth the price as you get quite a lot in the bottle. I don't have to use much to cover my skin. About a pump per limb seems to be the right amount. I would definitely buy it once this bottle I have is gone, and would definitely recommend it to friends or family who have dry skin.
    #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost

March 21, 2019

I will definitely buy this product.

I have extremely dry skin. Skin on my legs is often referred to, looking like a "Plucked Chicken"! I am very pleased with results, skin is looking and feeling very smooth. Anyone with extremely dry skin will be familiar with a burning sensation, happy to say this has given me welcome relief. I received "Hydro Boost" as a "sample"..

March 21, 2019

ROUGH AND CRACKED SKIN BE GONE!

Thank you to Chick Advisor for sending me NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM FRAGRANCE-FREE in return for my honest opinion.

I thoroughly enjoyed using this body cream. The cooling light texture felt wonderful on my rough dry skin. I used in all over my body including my cracked heels and it absorbed quite quickly and has left my skin feeling hydrated.

I'm not convinced about the hyaluronic acid claims, but Neutrogena's Hydro Boost gel cream has improved my dry skin wonderfully. It's truly fragrance free formula did not cause any rashes on my sensitive skin.

I think it's of great value for the amount you get and would recommend it to others.

Nice and light

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club. I am very happy I got accepted to trial this product as I was a bit skeptical about a gel cream and it is going to be moisturizing? So my thoughts are I really liked the way the gel cream feels on my skin, it's very light and not greasy, absorbs quickly. Next day, I don't see any dry patches on my skin (sometimes this happens with some body creams) I would recommend this product for sure!

March 21, 2019

It just feels clean. I buy this all the time

You can feel it working instantly. It tingles as it cleans your face feels silighg and fresh afterwards and into the morning. Your skin just has a glow to it after using. I use it morning and night.

Years of No Relief Until Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel

When I received a full products sample of Neutrogena Gel Cream I was so excited. Why? Because of the gel and it's full effect of skin absorption I was smiling. I have very, very dry skin and over my lifetime I never really found a match as I do with Neutrogena. I will post later a photo I took of both my legs as this is the worst when it comes to dry skin. I applied this gel cream over all the areas of dry skin. As with most brands, I usually wait for a month to see a difference. Happily can say it only took 2 weeks to see improvement. The gel cream absorbed so well on the skin. Not sticky at all - it is smooth and does not tarnish clothing. A good purchase for me as I will post "before and after photo".

The value of is well the purchase. I have already both a full size for myself because it works great. No complaints. I would totally recommend this product to everyone, but especially people with dry skin, or very dry skin. Other areas for me is fantastic also.

March 21, 2019

Would definitely buy it again!

Most products when they say scent free still have some sort of smell to them, usually fairly unpleasant ones too. Thankfully Neutrogena has absolutely nailed it with this one. There is a teeny tiny scent and it's pleasant not icky.
    As for the product itself, I've been using it mostly on my hands and arms because those are the driest parts of my body. If I use this on my hands before doing dishes I find that they're not nearly as dry afterwards, which is wonderful! My arms and elbows feel wonderful too! I live in Northern Ontario and this winter has been brutal Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream came at the right time to get my skin back on track!

***I received this product for free for ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. ***