Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Une crème soyeuse

Quelle belle surprise ! On a toujours besoin d'une crème hydratante. Neutrogena Hydroboost est un gel -crème, qui s'étale aussi facilement qu'un gel, tout en hydratant comme une crème. J'ai adoré la texture, légère et soyeuse, qui ne laisse pas la peau collante. La crème n'à pas d'odeur, ce qui est parfait si vous n'aimez pas les produits parfumés ou si vous voulez mettre votre parfum préféré.Le prix est parfait pour tous les budgets, un vrai coup de coeur. #gotitfree

Love it!

I got the chance to try this for free via the Product Review Club offer. I have very dry skin and I'm always trying to find a moisturizer that will not only keep my skin from flaking but also something that is not greasy. This product was great. There was no greasy residue and it kept my skin smooth and moisturized for hours. My husband, who is in the trades, loves it as it provides relief for his extra dry hands!!

A nice surprise

I received the Neutrogena Hydro boost body gel cream to try for free. I have only use this product for one week and so far am impressed. I firstly like that it is fragrance free! I apply it once nightly before bed. It does a great job for dry skin esp. my feet, which have stayed hydrated and smooth.

Also I used all over after a bath and shaving my legs. Usually I have to reapply lotion but not with this gel cream. It stays absorbed. It does feel different when you first put on hands but after absorbing they feel so soft. I wash my hands alot during the day and don’t have to keep re-applying lotion. Lastly I like the pump - it lets me control how much I want. Definitely recommend.

Excellent

Bonjour je les reçus en cadeaux de votre part il est en teste mais a datte l'efficacité est super laisse pas la peau grasse et est adsorber très rapidement donc cote pratique car ont sort de la douche ont se crème et hop ont peut enfilée nos vêtement assez rapidement.. merci

It's perfect

I #gotitfree from @chickadvisor to test and review.
    I personally love the texture and the effectiveness of this lotion. It's a gel but i think it's more like a thick gel, but absorbs really nicely and pretty fast. it's scent-free so it's great for sensitive skin, i do like my creams/lotions to have a nice scent though, but that's just me and i don't have sensitive skin.
    Overall it's a very nice product and would recommend it to anyone

2.2/5

March 22, 2019

Definately not a fan of this! Thumbs down

Well what to say.
    I was surprised by this. I did love that it was "fragrance free" but is has a very medicinal quality to it. I felt like I was in a hospital getting a rub down when I used this. First of all you have to put it on dry skin. The texture was nice and creamy but when I put it on my skin was cold and like I was putting medicated mayonnaise on me. It did take a lot to cover my whole body too and was tedious in putting it on. When it washed off it left a funny almost slightly greasy film feeling on my skin. Didn't like it at all.

Updated On: March 22, 2019

Was nice to “getitforfree” thougj

Neutrogena hydro boost gel

Yes I would buy neutrogena hydro boost gel moisturizer. It went on nice smooth and silky and didn’t leave my skin feeling wet. After using it daily I noticed the dry patches on my elbows gone. It’s like the moisturizer gave my skin a well needed drink. Thanks for the opportunity.

March 22, 2019

My new favourite body gel

I got this product as part of a promotion. What a lucky break. The gel is so soft and silky, yet moisturizing and non greasy. And fragrance free was the icing on the cake. This is sheer joy in a bottle! Why pay to go to a spa and pay lots of money to get pampered, when you can hydrate your skin at home and feel like a million dollars!
    I definitely recommend this product. My family and I love it!

March 21, 2019

Very mosturizing effective cream

I am loving this cream. I received this cream for free in exchange for my honest opinion as part of the Product Review Club.

The cream works well for my sensitive skin and absorbs very easily without leaving a greasy feeling. My skin is left very mosturized and soft even after many hours. Even my husband is using it and loves it. A bonus that it comes in a pump bottle.

March 21, 2019

It really did boost the moisture!

I reviewed Neutrogena Hydro Gel Lotion and I got it free in exchange for an honest assessment of the product.

Super impressed!! Not sticky in the slightest. I use it every morning after my shower and plan on using it through the spring and summer, as it is lightweight and won't clog pours. Really big size bottle for the price and you can pick it up at Walmart with your regular purchases - no need for trips out to specialty shops.