Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Excellent!

My skin loves this water based moisturizer. After applying, it leaves my skin very smooth and not sticky. This product is perfect if you have very dry skin and do not like any fragrances to your products.

Very moisturizing

My skin feels smooth and soft, right after using this cream, and up until I shower. It’s never sticky or greasy. The pump is handy. I’m not sure about the safety of certain ingredients, eg. Isopropyl palmitate, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol

March 25, 2019

Fast absorbing, non greasy hydration

I found the Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream hydrated my skin immediately and absorbed quickly without feeling greasy. A little bit goes a long way as it has a gel texture that is more watery than a regular lotion. My skin is left feeling hydrated and soft. While i like that there is no added scent, i did find the smell to be disappointing, as it is so plain that it has a slightly off odor that isn't pleasing.
    I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

March 25, 2019

So glad I got to try this!

I LOVE this stuff!
    It provides looong lasting moisturization for my skin between showers. It's lightweight and non-greasy. It's fragrance-free, which suits my scent-sensitive husband well. It spreads nicely and you don't need a lot (I use slightly less than my usual body cream to cover the same area). I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club a week ago, and my skin has felt hydrated ever since. I'm even nine months pregnant and prone to dry skin, and I haven't seen a single scratch mark or dry flake anywhere I've been applying this miracle gel! Repeat customer after just a few applications!
    I'm looking forward to trying the face gel of the same line when I finish my current bottle of facial moisturizer.
    Highly recommended. Highly.

Dry Skin Goodbye

My skin is so dry in the harsh winters. This feels amazing and hydrated my skin right away. My skin is also sensitive and this didn’t break me out. My skin feel so hydrated

No dry/flaky arms here!!

I received a bottle of Neutrogena Boost Body Gel Fragrance Free through ChickAdvisor. I applied right after drying to my arms and legs and was pleasantly surprised how well and quickly it absorbed into my skin. I usually use coconut oil but I always have had extremely dry patches on my legs. After using Boost Body Gel, they are gone and I'm not as itchy as I usually am since we are still not quite into spring here yet. The fragrance free is an added bonus.

Most definately worth the $$. Doesnt feel greasy

This is well worth you money. Doesnt feel like you're putting grease on your body to get the moisture back in. Very effective on that dry winter skin. Wish I would have had this sooner. Will definately buy once this is gone. Note should have a coupon for purchase.

New Brunswick, Canada

Neutrogena Hydro Boost

I really like this product especially for my dry skin. It was very effective in maintaining soft skin and was non greasy and easy to apply. I also love the fact it is scent free.I would definitely recommend this product #gotitfree

Much needed hydration boost

I have found my new go to product for dry skin. I was lucky enough that I #gotitfree! When my Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream arrived I was a little worried because I'm not a fan of gel type lotions/products. I was pleasantly surprised when I got my first pump and it was more cream based! Very lightweight, absorbed amazingly and very light scent. Did an excellent job of moisturizing my dry skin after a long dry winter. I highly recommend.

Really Hydrates

I love this moisturizer. It does feel a tad slippery when you first apply it and made my skin feel sticky after applying but I can deal with this as it does a great job of moisturizing, especially my really dry legs. This lotion had long-lasting results. It would be a great value for the money.
    #gotitfree