Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

Love this body lotion

I really enjoyed Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream. It is so smooth and almost silky when applying. Left my skin feeling very hydrated and soft. Another bonus was it being fragrance free. I use a lot of body lotions in the winter and will definately buy again. Strongly recoomend!

March 26, 2019

Great boost of hydration for winter-weathered skin.

I use body moisturizers at least one to two times a day, especially in the drier months. I have used heavy, thick moisturizers that were okay but greasy. The lighter lotions and "dry" oils didn't seem to soak in or provide enough hydration. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost is a nice in between that has the feel of a gel/lotion but not as heavy as a thick cream but with all the hydration and skin softening benefits of both. It is quickly absorbed, so you can dress right away or jump into bed. It is Fragrance-free so great for anyone with sensitivities or those who want their own colognes and perfumes not to be mingled with their body moisturizer. Good value and good results. I can also see using this in the summer after a day in the sun.

March 26, 2019

This product is amazing! Would highly recommend.

The first time I put it on my hands thinking there is no way this will soak in. It only took a few seconds and it completely soaked into my skin leaving no oily, greasy residue. It keeps my skin moisturized for hours! I also use it on my legs which I usually scratch the skin right off they're so dry, but not with this gel cream, I haven't scratched once. I also use it on my tattoos, it's brings the colour back to life. I would highly recommend this product!

j adopte ce produit

je vais adopté ce produit car il est très efficace, ma peau très sèche s est beaucoup amélioré , en plus le fait qu il soit sans odeur me plais car je suis allergique aux parfum.Je le recommande a tous mes amis

Head to Toe Beauty

Love Love Love it. It is truly head to toe all around heaven!!!! I have tried so many body lotions this space is not large enough to name them all. This is by far the best creme I have ever used and I recommend it to all that have dry skin. Even used it on my creepy skin area's and it is amazing.

Hydratation toute la journée

J'ai été surprise de constater a quel point l'hydratation dure longtemps!En effet, je l'applique très tôt le matin, mais habituellement en fin de journée, ma peau est complètement sèche. Pas avec ce produit. Pas de résidus gras non plus, ni de parfum désagréable.

VERY IMPRESSED

This is an amazing product. I was so impressed by how well it was absorbed by my skin. There was no sticky residue, or film left on my skin, and I liked the cooling effect. After on a couple of days I could see visible improvement
    as the day went by my skin looked better and better.

March 25, 2019

Best Moisturizer eva! ( Mic Drop)

Best Unscented Body Moisturizer Eva! (Mic drop) My new Favorite! 10/10. Everything about this new kid on the block is amazing -the delivery system, the unscented formula, the hydration it packs a punch, the huge size, it’s the best! Plus you can actually get dressed right afterwards without feeling like a sticky swamp monster! #tryneutrogenahydroboost @chickadvisor @neutrogenacanada #gotitfree

March 25, 2019

Excellent feel on my skin!

I got this for free from the ChickAdvisor product review club, and I was blown away by this gel cream. First I noticed that it was truly scent-free! Many scent-free products I've tried before always had some funky smell, but this one was so clean. This is especially important for me since I work in a scent-free environment, and usually I have to just forgo moisturizing in the morning. The feel was also amazingly light, so I didn't feel all sticky while putting on my clothes. Although it doesn't stop all the itchiness I get in some of the drier spots, it really helps the rest of my skin from becoming scaly as it always does in winter. Would definitely buy for myself when I run out!

Very hydrating!

So, while I don't have scent sensitivities, I have one friend that does, and she can always tell when I've put on lotion. With this, no complaints! I love that it doesn't feel sticky, and is simultaneously very hydrating. It's a definite rebut once I'm done with this one!
    I #gotitfree from the Product Review Club, and boy, am I sure glad I did!