Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (with fragrance)

I love this product.

I have been really enjoying this product. With the winter season just ending my skin has been suffering from dryness and itchiness. With this product it has helped with this these issues. I will buy this product

Effective hydrating cream

I have been trying this new product from Neutrogena. It has surprised me. The cream is very effective. I love that doesn't have a scent. My skin is smooth after using it.

Too good to be true?

I love Neutrogena Hydro Boost products for my face as I have sensitive skin and it is gentle for me so when I heard about this Hydro Boost for the body, I was very excited...... but would it be just as good? IT SURE IS!!!!
    It's non-sticky, no-residue formula lives up to it's claim and just melts right into your skin. A little goes a long way too, one pump gives so much hydration to my dry irritated skin and I don't feel as though I have to re-apply every hour wondering where it all went. After just two days of use I felt as though I had new skin, a type of healthy softness that I have not felt in years! Yay, thank you Neutrogena for my new go-to body lotion and thank you Chickadvisor for the opportunity to try this product.
    I have left it on the bathroom counter for my daughter and her friends to use and love hearing their excitement when they try it.....smooth skin for all!

I like this product.

This product absorbs nicely and does not leave a greasy feel! It has a great smell and nice feel. I would definitely purchase this product and use it.

Highly effective moisturizer

Fast absorption- great for on the go and out of the shower. Great on super dry winter skin for those in and out if the shower in a hurry. I would definitely buy for personal use, love it!

Amazing lotion for Spring/Summer

I received this lotion free as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club.
    I really loved this lotion and will buy it again the future. It is the perfect consistency, like a thick gel that absorbs cleanly right away. It’s not heavy but leaves your skin feeling moisturized, making it perfect for the warmer weather in adoring and Summer. It is truly fragrance free and has no scent at all. I also liked the pump dispenser, and the large bottle seems like a rear value because it’s lasts awhile.

Love love love this!!!

I live inEdmonton AB and it’s very dry here esp during winters. I received this sample and was super excited as I haven’t found a lotion to beat the dryness. The minute I tried this product my skin loved it, it also lasted all day so I didn’t need to reapply at night.

I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive and or dry skin. It will be the best thing you have on your skin.

Très hydratante

J ai adoré le produit , il hydrate toute la journée, super bien, la texture est différente des autres, je vais aller m' en acheter lorsque la bouteille sera finie. J adore ce produit, je le recommande pour tous

April 09, 2019

No time to get rid of dry skin

I love this cream! I am amazed at how well it works. My skin is no longer dry. Just soft and smooth. As soon as I got it I used it on my hands and the next day, my hands were soft. It absorbs easily and quickly in to the skin, instantly quenches the skin. Light weight and is not sticky

April 09, 2019

Hydro boost is awesome !!

I have been using hydra boost for 3 weeks now and I absolutely love it. I apply it right after I shower to lock in the moisture and it easily applies and dries quickly so it doesn’t get stuck my clothes. It’s no 100% fragrance free but the fragrance is pleasant so I’m ok with that. Love this product and I will continue to use it and repurchase. .