Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

March 14, 2019

Silky smooth!

This product is fantastic! I was very surprised at the size of the bottle it certainly gives you the opportunity to really give it a try! With the winter weather everything is dry and this helps immensely. Light scent, goes on without the grease and rubs in smooth! Works fantastic! I'd use this again

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

This cream smells nice. It did not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. it is very lightweight and it absorbs into the skin really fast. The cream is very hydrating and locks the moisture into my skin for the entire day. My skin definitely fells a lot better after using this.This cream is definitely worth buying. I highly recommend this product and I look forward to purchasing it. Thanks, Chick Advisor for giving me the chance to try this product. #gotitfree #Chick Advisor

Skin felt pampered!

I was sent Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for free in exchange for my honest review.

I really liked body cream for its ultra-hydrating properties and light texture. It is non-greasy, easily absorbed, and it left my skin feeling silky, supple, and hydrated. It does a very good job of moisturizing my skin, and I love that it literally can be used from head to toe, so it is great as a body cream and also can be used on your face. I also love its light, fresh scent. It comes in a large pump bottle (453g), and it is priced at $12.47 on amazon.ca so I think it is a good value for the size and quality that you get.

Overall, it is a terrific body cream, as are all of Neutrogena's Hydro Boost products. I have tried a few products from this line, and they never disappoint. I would absolutely recommend this product!

A big thank you to @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCanada for sending me this product for free to test and review. #gotitfree #freeproduct #freesample #ad #tryNeutrogenahydroBoost

Loved It!!!!!!

Wasn't sure at first figuring it would just be like other lotions but it surprisingly wasn't. It was like the so light weight and smooth it instantly made my hands feel so soft and hydrated I absolutely love this stuff.

Silky Smooth Skin

I tried this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream for free. #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #Neutrogena
    It is such a nice product. The bottle it comes in is a really pretty blue color with a pump top to get the product out easily. The Gel cream is thicker than a regular lotion but not too thick. It absorbs into the skin right away and instantly looks and feels hydrated. My skin actually feels very smooth and silky, like new skin. There is a light fragrance at first which to me smells like a fresh smell of being in a flower garden. This smell eventually gets less over time so it doesn't linger.It is very lightweight and definitely kept my skin feeling moisturized all day which was a nice surprise. I have not found regular lotions can keep my skin hydrated long enough and even less in the wintertime. This Hydro Boost Body gel cream from Neutrogena works so well in this cold winter weather. I am definitely going to be buying this! I highly recommend this.

Absorbed quickly!

I hate that greasy feeling that a lot of creams leave on your body. I always buy creams that say "absorb fast," but many, for the most part, DON'T! I found the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream did what it said... very fast absorption which I truly appreciated. It alleviated the dry skin on my hands, elbows and leg but didn't have much affect on my feet but I wasn't expecting miracles. Also, the smell was very subtle and in no way overpowering. I would recommend this product to others who want a product that absorbs fast and isn't too aromatic. I think the price is around average but it is a large size bottle so it should last for quite a while.

March 13, 2019

This cream has done wonders for my dry skin!

I love this cream! I am amazed at how well it works. My skin is no longer dry or flaky. Just soft and smooth. As soon as I got it I used it on my hands and the next day even after showering, my hands were soft. Just my knuckles were a bit dry but the rest of my hands were soft - not at all dry. Even my feet aren't rough any more.

After reading another review saying it got rid of her crepey skin, I checked mine and, sure enough, the crepeyness was gone! I'm 66 so I thought I would just have to live with it and wear long sleeves all the time. But, nope. This cream is like a miracle, it worked so well.

I am sooo glad I received this product free for testing. It has quickly become a favourite and I highly recommend it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream

I absolutely love this gel cream product as it instantly absorbs when I apply after getting out of shower. I also did not need to wait to get dressed concerned that it would rub off on my clothes. I found my skin felt soft and moisturized throughout the day and did not need to reapply.
    I love that it contains hyaluronic acid which is known to keep moisture within the skin. I also love the price as it is very affordable and I will be repurchasing when my bottle is empty.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I recommend this product

I received this product a week ago started using it. I received it for free and a full bottle. I love love this product. I would recommend to anyone to buy it. I use it everyday when I get up in the morning and before I go to bed. I even have my daughter using it. My skin was dry when I started using it. My skin is not dry now. For anyone that has dry skin please buy this product. Within only a week I saw a difference. Excellent product.

March 13, 2019

Hydration for your entire body

After receiving this #free product from ChickAdvisor, I was really excited to try it. I've actually been a fan (and have used many times) the Hydro Boost gel cream for my face so naturally, I was curious to see how theis would work. This product lived up to the face gel cream! On top of this delivering fantastic hydration all over my body, this was such a steal for the amount you get (regular price is $8.99 each). I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member.