Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 24, 2019

Moisturizing Boost!

I tried this product for a few days so far, and it has yielded remarkable results for me. It does leave my skin feeling moisturized all day. It gives my skin the moisture boost that it needs!
    The product is easy to apply, and it did not leave a greasy film on my skin. I didn't have to use a lot for it to absorb into my skin. This bottle will go a long way!
    I would recommend trying this out.
    #GotItFree for sharing my honest review

March 24, 2019

This is a workhorse

This product is one of those unsung heros. Like it is a product you use and love the results from but no one compliments you on your body lotion. It has a nice light scent, and packs a ton of hydration into your skin. My shins were super dry for this winter and this lotion had them looking silky smooth in about 3 days. I slather this from head to toe and I just adore it.

Very good body lotion

I received this lotion free to provide my review. I found this lotion very light weight, and it absorbed very quickly. I wasn't a big fan of the scent, but it disapated quickly, so it wasn't really an issue. It made my skin feel soft and hydrated. I have extremely dry skin on my hands, so much so that they crack and bleed. It helped a bit initially, but after a while my hands were extremely dry again.

Great Gel Cream

This is a fantastic gel cream. Goes on the skin non greasy and feels cool to the touch. My whole family uses it. It's definitely not for really dry skin but it is a great light moisturizer for every day use. I love the cool feeling and how quickly it drys. I will buy this again and definitely use it as an every day moisturizer for arms, legs and hands.

Great for dry skin!

I got this free from ChickAdvisor and love the light weight, hyrating formula! This winter has been harsh on my dry skin and this makes my skin instantly moisturized. Other products from this Hydro Boost line are great as well!

I could bathe in this!

This is without a doubt one of my favorite products I have had the pleasure of trying and reviewing. It feels like silk on my body! It smells fantastic and most importantly it has improved my dry skin far better than anything else I have used in a very long time. Just a lovely non greasy lotion that soaks in immediately allowing me to get dressed right after applying. The no mess pump is another added bonus. You will not be disappointed if you try it.

Boosted Indeed!!

I was one of the lucky Chick Advisor participants that got to try the Neutrogena Hydro boost Gel Cream. This moisturizer is true to it's name it really boosts the skins moisture level and keeps it soft and supple. I love the light scent and the totally creaminess of the product. It goes on smooth and effortlessly. I love and recommend this wonderful product

Merveilleux!!!

Wow, quel produit génial!!! J'ai vraiment adoré. J'ai aimé la texture, qui dès l'application on sent de la fraîcheur. Et ça fonctionne vraiment. Il hydrate la peau à merveille. Et en plus ça sent tellement bon. Je le recommande vivement.

Love it!!!

I got the product for free in exchange for my honest review.

This is a 5 star product for me and my absolute new favourite!

I'm absolutely in love with it. I have very dry legs...specially in the winter time.

Within 2 days of using this Gel Cream my dry flaking spots were gone. The itchiness is completely gone as well.

At my first use I used to much and it didn't absorb as good and felt a little sticky after...but that was my mistake. A little goes a long way...so not much is needed.

I love the gel-cream texture. There is absolutely no scent to it what I really like.

After I figured out how mucb to use I was impressed. No stickiness.
    My skin feels smooth and so hydrated and moisturized.
    Even my boyfriend made a comment that my skin felt so good and smooth. 😊

I apply it in tbe morning after my shower and in the evening my skin still feels amazing.

This is my new go to for sure and I will buy again!

Way to go Neutrogena. This product is amazing.

Thanks for the opportunityto try it!

March 22, 2019

Quick absorbing and non-greasy

Sometimes lotions, though absoutely necessary in winter, can feel so heavy and sticky. But I’m glad to say that the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is not one of them! It was quick-absorbing and light, no greasy film left behind. It kept my knees from being ashy in winter. I recommend it to anyone looking for lightweight moisture on a drugstore budget. The only con I can think of would be that it might not be enough for extremely dry skin. I received this product to try for free from Chick advisor in exchange for my honest feedback.