Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

February 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

Hydrated and Fabulous!

This product is an amazing texture! It is so lightweight and glides on so easily after a shower. It is very soothing and almost cooling when it goes on. The fragrance is very pleasant and light and smells very clean. It is the first body lotion product I have tried that truly keeps my skin moisturized for 24+ hours. I will wake up the next morning still feeling very hydrated. The only thing I take off points for is it can feel a bit sticky but it dries very quickly and then is very nice and silky feeling. I also LOVE the hyaluronic acid which is a powerful hydrator for the skin. I will definitely be repurchasing.

February 05, 2020
    Telangana, India

Best beauty regime

Under eye creams are much needed in my beauty regimen since I had eye puffiness from childhood which would make my face look so tired and dull . I have tried many under eye creams in treating my eye puffiness and dark circles , many creams have given good results in treating the dark circles ,but once I stop using the product my eye bags and fine lines comes to picture once again . When I was looking for a complete solution in getting rid of the eye puffiness, I came to know that products containing hyaluronic acid helps to effectively treat fine lines and eye puffiness . Neutrogena Hydro boost Eye gel cream is one such product which contains hyaluronic acid, so even though they were not in my budget I went on and purchased with so much of expectation . It comes in a small and cute tube form packaging which is very helpful to apply the product directly on to the under eye area and also easy to carry in handbags and use whenever in need . Though they are a gel based product, it gets absorbed instantly and gives an instant fresh look to the eyes . After a regular usage for two weeks I could see a visible difference - eye puffiness and fine lines were reduced which gave me a very fresh and hydrated look .The under eye gel moisturizes the sensitive area very well and makes the under eye area so soft, hydrated and moisturised . A very expensive, yet very effective product to treat fine lines and eye puffiness !!

February 03, 2020

Great moisturizer

Such an amazing product, genuinely enjoyed using this after my showers every night. I have sensitive skin but this works so well on it and doesn’t break me out
    Definitely recommend

February 02, 2020

Awesome great product for face and body

I enjoy Neutrogena. I have been using Neutrogena since I have been 16 years of age. Now I am 54 and I find that it has changed but still has never disappointed me

January 29, 2020

Douceur assurée

Ce gel-crème pour la peau est une belle découverte pour moi. Il s'étend bien et pénètre rapidement la peau et on peut se vêtir immédiatement après l'emploi. Il laisse la peau très douce et la fragrance est très agréable. Je vous le recommande.

January 29, 2020

Really good for oily skin

I received a sample of this in the mail to try out. I have oily skin and use a gel moisturizer for my face, so I was interested in seeing how a gel moisturizer would work on my body.

When I first applied it I felt like it had a cooling sensation. But the biggest thing for me about this lotion is how fast it absorbs. I usually use Nivea body lotion and find that I have to wait around a bit for it to fully absorb. But this product felt like my skin soaked it up instantly. It didn't feel sticky or like it left a film on my skin. It made my skin soft to the touch probably within seconds of application. I think this will be my new body lotion from now on! I'll definitely be purchasing once all my other lotions are used up.

January 07, 2020

Reliable Body Lotion

I enjoy using this lotion after showering as I find it hydrates the skin and absorbs quickly. I think it's a very effective product for the price point!

January 03, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Happy lady

I’ve been using this for more than 3 months now and I can find it really good product. My skin feels so soft, easy to apply si not greasy and quick absorbed in the skin. Recommend it

December 11, 2019

Great body wash for every day

I like alot of Neutrogena products and this is new for me. It really does do a good job of hydration on my skin, I recommend un scented for sensitive skin. I can use everyday without amy irritating skin side effects and my skin feels soft afterwards.

November 28, 2019
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Love it

The Hydro boost range from Neutrogena is one of my favourites. I have dry skin and I'm a little lazy when it comes to skincare so I like anything easy. It's all easy to use and does what it says. My skin always feels hydrated and plump! I will continue using it for as long as it exists!