Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

2.7/5

Neutrogena gel cream

I personally did not like it after fact , says it goes on non greasy yes feels like water going on , but feels greasy / oily after putting it on once soaked in my skin.
    Put it on my neck and from head to toe felt sticky afterwards ..... not fan.

Sure your skin feels soft but to what cost..... a shower to take off.

Works better if put on let it soak in then take a shower after an hour
    My skin was still soft so it probably locks in moisture like it says

There is other lotions that don't leave me feeling oily after the fact of using it.

Thank you chick advisor for letting me being one of some many to try this product.
    #gotitfree

Love It

I was chosen by #ChickAdvisor to try #NeutrogenaHydroBoost for #Free for my honest opinion. I absolutely Love this moisturizer!!! I love the feeling of this product while applying to my skin its a light gel that pacts a big moisturizing punch my skin feels so soft and, this has no sticky feeling!! The light clean scent is amazing! I am definitely going to be buying more of this when mines gone!! There is nothing negative about this body gel cream!!

drink away thirsty skin

I received #tryneutogenahydroboost to reveiw.Absolutely love this product.Really make my skin soft and supple.It has a nice light refreshing scent .Soaks right into my skin without leaving a greasy feel. Skin stays and feels hydrated all day long. I highly recoomend this product and will definely be buying it!!

Hydration to the max

So this product came for me to test at the best time possible... we just got back from March break in Florida and all of our skin was on the dry side; some from too much sun others from the change in water. We used Neutrogen Hydro boost gel cream for the last 4 days and already my skin is not only hydrated but the softest it’s been all winter. The greatest benefit for me is that it absorbs almost immediately into your skin and lasts a for most of the day before I felt I needed to reapply. The light scent was also good. Winters are brutal here and my skin takes a beating during these cold moths Neutrogen Hydro boost gel cream is definitely being added to my daily routine.

Neutrogena hydro boost

Le produit est bon pour le prix. Comme j'avais déjà beaucoup confiance en Neutrogena. S'étend très bien et s'absorbe bien. Une odeur fraiche après application pas trop parfumée. Le gel rends la peau très douce je vais surement m'en procurer à l'avenir! Merci Chick Advisor et Neutrogena 🙂

March 16, 2019

Another added product for my skin care routine!

This neutrogena hydro boost gel cream (for dry skin) is great for me. I've never used any products before because I was worried I'd break out. I have not had any issues and my skin feels AMAZING!

March 16, 2019

Great hydration for sensitive skin

I received my trial this week from chick advisor and after the first use I absolutely loved it! Many products leave my hands sore due to the scent or oily. The hydro boost was scent free and just left you skin feeling hydrated versus oily. My sister that has severe eczema also tried it and she loved it! I will be switching my brand of choice after using this product!

March 16, 2019

Neutrogena makes another great product

As I've come to expect from Neutrogena, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Body Cream lives up to their high standards. It had a unobtrusive scent, absorbs almost instantly, and keeps my skin moisturized.

Long Lasting Hydration

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream free to try from ChickAdvisor, in exchange for an honest review. The first time I tried it was right after my bath and I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. I have very dry skin, especially after the winter season, so I really needed something that locks in moisture and lasts all day. It's very lightweight and doesn't go on oily or greasy. It gets quickly absorbed into the skin to give long lasting hydration, without making skin feel sticky. The smell isn't too strong, but has a nice scent. I would definetely purchase this product again and would recommend to anyone who has very dry skin.

March 15, 2019

last for days

Didn't matter what part of my body I put it on it made a big difference. I initially put a dab on my forehead and smoothed it in, and 15 hours later I could still feel the moisture and smoothness. It has a bit of smell to it which isn't overpowering or bad but it does linger.