Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

Love the gel

I love this gel! My skin easily absorbs it and stays hydrated and mousturized. It’s great on my especially dry feet. I noticed the difference right away. I definitely recommend it and will buy it as soon as I run out! Thanks for the sample!

Great moisturizing properties

Loved the texture of this gel cream. It worked very well st moisturizing my dry skin. I just can’t deal with the scent. It’s overpowering. Which is really too bad as it’s a great product

April 04, 2019

Great light body lotion for warmer weather!

Overall, this is a very nice moisturizer. It feels cool and refreshing applied after a hot shower. Scent is mild and dissipates quickly so it will not clash with perfume. It has a unique jelly-like texture which is light so it absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy residue on the skin. This would make a perfect spring/summer body lotion. It may not be hydrating enough for winter though.

April 04, 2019

I like the light refreshing non greasy texture of the gel/cream. I always have dry skin in the winter and it really soothed my skin ! I also used it on my kids every night and their skin feels a lot smoother even after only a few days. My eldest has sensitive skin and she didn`t react to this product. Since it`s fragrance free it doesn`t feel nor smell invasive. I highly recommand for people who hate greasy oily body creams.

2.3/5

Meh... Not bad

This gel cream goes on so smooth and silky. Feels great to rub into parched skin. However, within 10 minutes, it was as if I hadn't put any cream on. I was routing for this but... I'm disappointed.

Georgia, United States

Amazing Texture!

I was sent this product to try for free, and was intrigued by the fact that it was a "gel cream". The texture is amazing! It goes on the skin light and airy, and has great moisturizing properties...which is perfect for my dry skin as the result of a harsh Canadian winter. I love the subtle scent, and the fact that my skin stays soft and supple throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product, and can't wait to use it throughout the summer as well!

Love it

I am skeptical when it comes to new body lotions. So I was excited that I got chosen to try the Neutrogena Hydro boost. I get really dry skin in the winter, and I don’t like lotions that leave you feeling sticky afterwards. This one goes on nice doesn’t take long to soak in and my skin feels great. I will definitely buy this again and I recommend anyone with dry skin try it as well

April 03, 2019

I love this product and am buying it again and again

I have very dry skin and loved that when I put it on it didn't feel greasy. The smell was amazing and light. I honestly love this product after useing it for 3 weeks I have softer hand that don't feel like sand paper anymore. # gotitfree # Neutrogena HydroBoostBody

Saskatchewan, Canada

SIlky smooth

I was so excited to get this in the mail. I couldn’t to try this out!!
    Though this is hydrating I still found myself reapplying throughout the day.
    It absorbs quickly and smells lovely.

Awesome body lotion. Totally recommend

I have to say this is the best body lotion sample I have ever received. I received this sample for free to try and to review of Neutrogena Htdro Boost Gel Cream. Let me tell you I have put this to the test. First I have pretty dry skin. Then I took it down south to the beach. I have been using this for over a month now. While all my family is peeling from our trip south I am not. It goes on great and is not greasy or sticky and is scent free. I love how my skin feels. I do apply it morning and night. I would totally recommend this and I will be buying it again