Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel

Excellent product! I used it and it is amazing how the moisture seems locked right into your skin! The scent is fresh and smells like summer! My daughter that has very dry skin issues used it and was amazed at the results. It's a must have winter and summer product!

April 11, 2019

Love Love Love the smell of this body Gel !!!

Wow , I can’t say enough how much I love the smell , it’s very soft on my skin and it’s not greasy at all , it absorbed into my skin quickly , it’s been an entire day and my skin still feels soft
    I would highly recommend this Gel to anyone!

Updated On: April 11, 2019

I also received this product for free from #chickadvisor Thank you !!

April 11, 2019

Most Amazing Lotion Ever!!

So I used this lotion as my primary go-to after receiving the free sample in the mail from #ChickAdvisor. Prior to this though I was pretty loyal to my brand of lotion for the better part of the last decade, and I'm almost positive I won't be switching back! Its non-greasy, fast absorbing, and keeps my skin hydrated and soft.
    Great job Neutrogena! You have yourself a winner with this product..

April 11, 2019

This amazing body gel is a total life changer!!!!

** I received this product free of charge to test it and I'm so glad I did! I have seriously dry skin and am constantly looking or a lotion that will help me... I was a little skeptical on how effective this would be considering it is a gel and not a lotion like the products I normally use however, I found this cream to work better then all others I have tried in the past. Within the first few days of switching to this cream I noticed a large difference in my skin already. In the beginning I was worried about the gel leaving my skin feeling sticky but it completely absorbed leaving no residue at all! Can't say that for most creams & lotions on the market today.

I used to use multiple lotions in my daily routine and I'm happy to say that this gel cream has totally replaced them all!!! I no longer need separate lotions for my hands, feet, and body.... Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream does the job of all three! I no longer have the dry patches on my knees, elbows, and knuckles, they have completely cleared up and I couldn't be happier. My skin in general is so soft and smooth and very well hydrated now. I no longer have to apply lotion to my hands a hundred times a day, the moisture lasts and lasts even after multiple hand washes!!!

This gel cream by far surpasses creams and lotions with much higher price points and goes to show you that you don't need to spend a small fortune to have amazingly soft glowing skin!!! I will totally buy this Hydro Boost Gel Cream again and again!!!! It's been a total game changer for my skin :)

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Excellent Product 4 your $

I am grateful for the opportunity to test Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream. The product I tested was for normal to dry skin. As you moisturize this gel turns into a creamy lotion and absorbs into your skin almost immediately. After absorption your skin will be Silky Soft! This product is gentle on your skin, so can be used all over as needed, and has a clean scent. It is also a great value at $8.99 for a large 453 g bottle. Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me test this Wonderful product for Free!

2.0/5

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM

Thank you Chick Advisor for allowing me to test the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM. I had high hopes for the product, but it didn't meet my expectations. I think the problem was the scent, it smelled like medicine for me. I like fruity smelling products. The product did go on well and didn't leave any residue which is good in my opinion as it doesn't ruin my clothing. I will not be purchasing this product as it wasn't what I was looking for. Thanks again for letting me try it out.

Amazing!

I received this product as part of the Review Club. I have naturally dry legs and normal moisturizers tend to leave a film on my legs and not absorb for hours. This gel absorbed within minutes of application. There’s no greasy feeling and it left my legs looking natural and hydrated and not “shiny” like some moisturizers. A little bit goes a long way as well. There’s no overpowering scent and it’s priced extremely well. I love this product so much I’ve already purchased 2 more bottles!

Great product!

A great gel cream. This product has the feel and smell of freshness. It is lightweight, very hydrating and absorbs extremely well. Good value for the retail price considering that it lasts a long time and you don’t need a lot of it. Especially love the fact that it contains hyaluronic acid. ( I received this product free in exchange for my review)

Gentle, absorbs quickly

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream worked well for me. Application after showering is quick, easy and effective. I found it gentle, even for my sensitive skin, and the scent is very mild. I would recommend this product.

April 10, 2019

Surprised me!

I always have dry skin so I have tried lots of different body lotions. I normally have to use thicker creams so I didn’t think this light gel consistency would work for my skin type but I was wrong. It hydrated my skin very well and absorbed quickly without a sticky, tacky finish which is unlike the heavy lotions I normally use. I will likely need a heavier cream for my heels but otherwise I am very satisfied with the results. It is fragranced and I like the fresh scent. I didn’t need to use a lot of product so this has a very good value. I will definitely be purchasing this one again.