Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 19, 2019

Neutrogena hydro boost body gel

Wow! My skin tends to get dry. I work in a building with high heat in winter and vents blowing air. Working in this environment my skin gets dry and really itchy. I scratch and then I’m bleeding. I go to work super early and trying to slather on a heavy cream and wait for it to absorb just does not work for me. So I don’t do it and the cycle gets worse. I tried the hydro boost gel and was so surprised! It absorbs quick, it’s not greasy and I can get dressed right away. My skin feels moisturized and my legs really stopped itching. I really love this and I’m glad I had the opportunity to try this for free #igotitfree #neutrogena

Thanks for the chance to try this. I will be purchasing this product!

March 19, 2019

Silky smooth, will buy this product!

#tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost, I am pleased to announce, that I received my full sized bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream @Chickadviser.com. #GotItFree. Thanks Chickadviser.com. I used the product right away after a long days work, had a luxurious bath and then used Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. My skin felt silky smooth instantly, my legs especially,no longer ashy. Love this product, cant wait to share my experience. Definitely recommend

Updated On: March 19, 2019

Definitely a favourite

Hands down the BEST

I got this product as a promotion item. I am so happy that I did, because I am totally in love with this smooth, silky, hydrating body gel. I have dry skin and my arms and hands are dry to the extent of flaking. I have been using other creams and lotions and gels.

I have now used Neutrogena Hydro Boost for 4 days, and I see a noticeable difference in how my skin feels. It looks so much healthier. The best part is when you put on the lotion (gel), it feels like a sheath of silk all over your skin. Goes on smoothly, no fragrance, no greasiness at all. Hey - why go to a spa for pampering when you have Neutrogena Hydro Boost at home for a tiny fraction of the spa costs!

Updated On: March 20, 2019

@Chickadviser.com. #GotItFree.

New favourite!

#gotitfree

I received this product to review for free. I was sceptical, because I wasn't sure how a gel cream could relieve my Canadian winter skin.

I was pleasantly shocked. I tried a little in my hands when I first got it, and was amazed at how quickly it absorbed and how soft and "plump" my skin was. Once it's on, your skin just feels good. It doesnt feel like you've lathered yourself in lotion. It leaves a very pleasant scent, that smells soft and clean.

The real test for me was shaving and not using my super moisture body wash. I applied the cream after shaving, no burn, absorbed quickly, and my legs (and the rest of my body) was soft and supple until my next shower! This makes the value super amazing.

Have recommended to friends, and they've all gone out to get some now. I will definitely be trying the rest of the line!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

My new favourite moisturizer!!! Starting with the fragrance, very soft and feminine. The quality of this product is much better than anything I have used previously, even my daughter enjoys it, and she is very picky about her skin care. Well Done Neutrogena!!!

Awesome!

#gotitfree
    Got this awesome new product free from Chick Advisor, and i'm so happy to have been chosen to try it. This stuff is amazing. Don't be fooled by the word "gel" in the name. This goes on so smoothly and evenly and there is nothing greasy about it. It feels soft and silky to the touch. I put it on after a shower and didn't have to wait for it to dry before dressing. There is no sticky feel to it at all, it's just wonderfully smooth and easy to spread! I even tried some on my face and was pleasantly surprised. It leaves your skin feel soft all day.
    Only thing i would change is it a bit more scented than i would like, but overall a wonderful lotion

Love the clean smell

I really love this body wash ! The smell is so clean and just strong enough ... the way my skin felt after using it , it’s not heavy and thick - which left no film . This product is so fabulous, this bottle is going fast lol the price is great and I will be buying again !

Does the trick!

I was excited to try NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM because I am an Aveeno girl. It is truly my go to brand. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Neutrogena's cream. My husband and I have both enjoyed putting it to the test. It really does go on well, like it promises, and doesn't worry you when it comes to putting clothes on right away. It sinks in nicely and you do feel it for the day. Nice, silky skin. You feel nicely hydrated. That is pretty impressive considering the brutal cold we have had and the dryness that has come along with it! I do find it to be a bit light. It isn't as thick as Aveeno and I feel like i have to put on more. The fact that it is lighter is nice but I don't feel like it is giving as much hydration. It is nice to try and maybe we will be won over completely by the end of the bottle!

Love This Gel Cream

*I received this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena for free to try out and give my honest opinion and review*

Thank You ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena for the opportunity to try this product. Im so happy with the results.

My skin has been severely dry,cracked and sore from cold windy long winter conditions.I also get out daily to walk or hike so being out in the cold does not help at all.

The moment I tried this gel cream I knew this is defiantly a cream that will always be in my house!It instantly melts into your skin and your skin feels so velvety soft and it lasts.

I really hate creams that leave a residue or dont absorb into your skin and makes your skin feel so heavy.This cream is so lightweight but gives your skin all the moisture and nourishment it needs.

The smell is very light and delicate.Any member of your family can use it and you dont need much a little goes a long way.

My skin that has been cracked on my hands are now healing and getting so soft.

I will also be using this cream in the summer months I can imagine how well it would soothe sunburns.

Great new product from Neutrogena.I highly recommend it to anyone and have been raving about it to everyone.

#gotitfree #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost

March 19, 2019

Newest addition to my skin care

I was excited to try Neutrogena's hydro boost body gel cream for free. I have extremely dry skin from the winter weather. The cream feels silky and absorbs well and provids gentle moisturizing with no fragrance. It lasts for much longer than other creams I’ve used. I primarily use it on my hands, arms, legs, and feet. I will definitely buy this product. A nice addition to my skin care routine. #gotitfree