Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 20, 2019

So lightweight, yet so moisturizing!

I am so happy I got to try out the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream courtesy of ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree This body gel cream is so lightweight - it definitely is more like a gel. It absorbs so quickly into the skin, and does not leave any residue - not sticky or tacky at all.

It moisturizes extremely well - I had a couple of dry patches on my wrist and they disappeared immediately. The scent is light and refreshing - it smells a little bit powdery? I like that the bottle's pump comes with a locking mechanism, so you can avoid spills. Everyone in my family has been using this gel cream and all have fallen in love with it! We will definitely be purchasing this once we finish with this bottle!

Hydrating without being greasy

I wasn't sure what to expect from this product from its title. I thought it would be more of a transparent gel formulation, but it's more of a gel-cream hybrid which is unique. It has a fresh but not overpowering fragrance, and I found it moisturizing without being greasy or sticky which is amazing. I really loved trying this product!

Loved it!!!

I absolutely love this lotion. It smells great which is a big selling point for me. More importantly, I love that there is no greasy film left over. It feels great on my skin and does wonders for it as I work in healthcare and have dry skin due to a lot of handwashing and showers. I would buy this for sure!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream

This product is amazing! From the first application, my skin felt smoother and softer. It goes on easily, is non-greasy and is quickly absorbed. It was especially great for my skin after spending 2 weeks in the Florida sunshine. It rehydrated my dried out skin!

Energize your skin

I used this product for seven consecutive days. It didn't leave my skin blotchy or feeling greasy. My skin felt smooth and left it feeling refreshed. I will definitely be purchasing this product and recommending to friends and family!

Not greasy

I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost cream as part of the Chickadvisor review club. I really enjoyed trying this lotion, it was non greasy so I could use it everyday and it also had a very pleasant scent that was not overwhelming. It left my skin feeling moisturized and super soft and silky smooth. It will definitely replace my current body lotion. #gotitfree

Great new product!

I was skeptical about using a "gel" as a body moisturizer but this product impressed me. It's non-greasy and keeps my dry skin feeling soft during the dry winter months. Also it has a great scent that's long lasting and not too strong.

great smell

LOVE IT! the smell is very minimal and nice, something i appreciate as I'm a bit sensitive to smelly beauty products. the cream goes on easy, and blends in right away so you can get dressed and not worry about it going on your clothes, etc.. never would have tried it in the stores, but now i'm definetely going to purchase once my sample runs out.

March 19, 2019

My new go to moisturizer!

I love this moisturizer. It had improved my dry winter skin and it is no longer flakey and itchy. It absorbs very quickly and has a nice light scent. I also really like the price point. Its very affordable.

So impressed!

I was so excited when I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor. I use hyaluronic acid in my facial regimen because I have dry skin, and it truly is one of the most effective ingredients to provide adequate hydration. When I heard that Neutrogena had come out with a body lotion that works like a facial serum, I was immediately interested.
    When I first used the product I noticed it had a gel like texture, and applied with a slightly tacky, but smooth feel, just like a facial serum. I love the scent. It has such a fresh feeling. At first, I thought, okay, it feels like a nice lotion. No big deal. But when I got ready for bed, and changed into my pajamas, I could not believe how soft and perfectly smooth my skin felt. This is most definitely not like every other lotion. It worked miracles on my sandpaper skin. I am absolutely in love. Game Changer.