Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

March 14, 2019

Absolutely loved this product.

I received this product free through Chick Advisor. I absolutely loved it. It's affordable and a great value for the quality and quantity. The gel has an amazing cooling effect and the absorption lasts all day! Will definitely be purchasing in the future and would highly recommend to anyone!

Amazing body cream

I really liked Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream. The scent is so A-MAZ-ING!! It reminds me of fresh summer days. When I apply this product to my skin, I feel refreshed. My skin loves this cream It absorbs quickly and leaves a delightful lingering summer scent. It is not sticky and helps moisturize my dry winter skin. I will always buy this product. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review from @ChickAdvisor @NeutrogenaCanada #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost #chickadvisor #gotitfree

March 14, 2019

A lot of product for the cost

I initially thought it was quite pricey however when it arrived I saw just how big the bottle is. A little also goes a long way. I put on too much when I first got it and found it left me a bit sticky. Not excessively so but enough that I noticed it

It has a scent which is light but a bit perfumey. I dont mind the scent but you probably would if you are scentsitive.

All in all I like it and will probably repurchase.

I got this free for an honest review.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost

I received this product from Neutrogena and Chickadvisor in return for an honest review. I will have to update my review again after the deadline as I received it the day before the review is due.

I really enjoy the texture of this moisturizer - it’s definitely more of a gel than a cream, and absorbs really nicely without leaving a greasy feeling. The texture is similar to the Jergens in-shower/wet skin moisturizer. It is scented, but not terribly strong and is mild enough for my sensitive skin.

Moisture Plus!

I received this product free for testing and review. First of all this is a large bottle of product, for 8.99 great value.
    Very light weight formula, not greasy. Pleasant scent, fresh and bright and doesnt linger.
    I tried this product on my arms and legs. I have dry winter skin with itchy patches.
    This product did not irritate my skin. It left it moisturized. I will continue to use this all winter. I reccomend this product for anyone with extra dry skin that needs double moisture.

love it

i received the product for free as part of the chick advisor club. i'm always a fan of the neutrogena brand. this is a great product. i love the gel cream texture, not too light, not too sticky, just perfect combination. it keeps my skin moisturized. i use it day and night, especially after shower.

2.3/5

March 14, 2019

Not sure I would buy this.

Ive been using this product now for 5 days and Im not crazy about it. It does moisturize the skin, but not for a long period of time. I found it was fine for about 2 hours then had to be reapplied.
    Although I loved the smell of the product, it does smell quite strong and stays for at least an hour. If you are sensitive to smells then I would stay away from it.
    I found it left a residue on my palms. My skin is very dry as I am dehydrated most of the time, and when I applied the product I found the palms were slick, not greasy by any means, but my palms had no texture at all. I could not turn a page in the paper when using this, I would have to lick my fingers to try and turn the page. I don't like this effect at all. Why use a hydrating product that although it seems to hydrate the skin on the top of my hands and arms, it leaves a funny feeling on the palm of my hands. I love Neutrogena products and use a lot of different ones, but this one is not a favorite of mine. Although its a good price I don't think I would buy it again.

This smells so good!!

I love this lotion! This winter I had a couple of trips to sunny destinations and coming back to Canada usually leaves me drying out and flaking horribly. Not this year thanks to this lotion. My skin looks well moisturized and my tan is sticking around since it isn't flaking off. The lotion is very light and absorbs quickly, with a bit of a cooling sensation. And the scent is wonderful. I received this product free to test out and I'm so thankful that I did!

Silky smooth skin!

I received this cream complimentary from ChickAdvisor to review. I love love how soft my skin is after using this hydro boost cream! The light scent is so fresh and the cream is lightweight and really absorbs quickly. You don’t need a lot for it to go a long way! I would definitely recommend this cream. I’m taking it with me on vacation, it’s that good!

March 14, 2019

Neutrogena - Hydro Boost - YES YES YES!!!!

I am in love with this product! I cant stand oily, greasy body lotions and live in a very dry climate that takes its toll on my skin, drying it out and making it itchy etc etc. This product smells great, it applies beautifully and while it takes a few seconds to soak in, it is so effective! You can feel the difference immediately! This will be a staple in our home from here on out!