Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

March 18, 2019

Surprised by how great this was!

This is a great product. My skin felt so soft and hydrated after using it . This is not a brand I usually use so I wasn’t sure what to expect, however I was pleasantly surprised.

March 18, 2019

Pretty decent. Nothing special.

I received this product in exchange for a review and I've been using it for a week after I take a shower. My skin has been really dry and this product does the job of hydrating my skin. That being said, it's not my favourite moisturizer by any stretch, but I'll keep using it until it's all gone.

What I do like is the scent. It's light, pleasant and not overpowering. I also like the way it feels when I apply it. It goes on smoothly and feels refreshing on my skin. What I don't like is the stickiness it leaves on my skin afterwards. If I put pants or tights on immediately after applying the cream, I don't notice the stickiness, but if I put a kaftan on and go to bed, I can really feel the stickiness on my legs.

I won't repurchase this, but I have no problem continuing to use it until it's all gone. Thanks for the opportunity to try!

The best hydration!

I received this for a free trial and I cannot say enough good about it! It smooths on easily and like silk. It absorbs quickly and without leaving you feeling sticky or oily. Just a smooth feeling with hydration that's lasts for over 24 hours! The original in store price is definitely worth it! I will be buying this product when mine runs out and I have been recommending it to anyone who complains of dry skin!

Soothing and moisturizing!

This winter has been especially rough on my skin, and as soon as I used the Neutrogena Hydro Boost lotion, my skin absorbed it and stayed moisturized all day! I really love the cooling feeling it gave when applied and the scent was very light and pleasant. It wasn’t greasy and while I was hesitant because of how thin the gel felt, it gave the right amount of coverage. I would buy this again and recommend it! Thank you @chickadvisor !
    #gotitfree #neutrogenahydroboost

A gel that works

After receiving this product i gave it a try for a week or so... I feel it is a great new product it’s a generous amount of bottle price tag is also quite fair...It is not like a lotion as the name says it’s a gel that glides on the skin and rubs straight in...no greasy harsh feel and result is very soft smooth skin...especially on my dry elbows and feet no itching after and it is actually quite soothing in the winter when the heat is on...love it definitely worth buying

My skin is happy!

I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and my skin is very happy! It's a lightweight gel-cream that absorbs quickly but keeps my dry, winter-ravaged skin feeling moisturized all day. It has a nice light scent that is not overpowering. Would recommend this to anyone! Thanks Chick Advisor and Neutrogena! #gotitfree

My new favourite!

I love this lotion, it is amazing. Goes on so smooth and silky, not greasy at all, absorbs so well into my super dry skin. Makes my skin feel so much more hydrated and smooth. Would absolutely recommend to family, friends or anyone who asks.

2.8/5

Sweet for the Shower

I was really excited to start using this, as the weather has been windy and drying my skin out. I love that the bottle has a pump, as I am not a fan of messy non pump packaging. The first thing I noticed was the fragrance. It is sweet but NOT overpowering. I found it to be very light. I found out there is a fragrance free option if you are interested. The gel like cream is easy to apply and blends well. I used it for three days in a row on dry skin, and did not like the result. It felt like it was sitting on top of my skin and I did not notice any improvement in my skin's softness. In fact, it did nothing to help the dryness I had. However, I tried it straight out of the shower for three days in a row after this and noticed an improvement in how my skin felt. It seemed to soak in a little better and made me skin feel noticeable softer. Therefore, I would recommend this as in shower moisturizer.

Total Body Quench

Thank you for my free trial of Neutragena Hydro Boost!!! It is bye far the best lotion I have used. It felt like I was applying water to my skin. It wasn’t heavy or greasy. Soaked in quickly. It has a very light clean, fresh smell. My skin felt soft all day and still felt soft when I went to bed!!! Love this product and would definitely use again and again!! Thank you Chic Advisor for my free trial run!!!

March 18, 2019

I think Neutrogena Hydro Boost body gel cream works!

I have been wearing it for a week and I can tell my skin looks and feels better. A light formula that absorbs almost immediately. I usually apply it after I take a shower in the evening and in the morning before I get dressed. I like the cooling sensation on my skin while I’m applying it, as well as the super fresh and light scent of it. And of course I can tell that the hyaluronic acid is doing its work. I would definitely recommend it. #gotitfree #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost