Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

0.5/5

Awful so disappointed

I was really disappointed in this hand cream. I have extremely dry skin and I was really hoping this would help but it actually made my hands worse. I am not sure why maybe it is too harsh but it just didn’t work. I didn’t like how it felt either. It was almost too watery or something. Overall disappointed and would never buy again

March 25, 2019

Best unscented body moisturizer eva! (Mic drop)

I can’t rave enough about how amazing the texture and hydration load this Gel cream packs,it has a serious delivery method! We just came back from a cold locale vacation and my skin was screaming for attention! We recieved #tryNeutrogenaHydroBoost from @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree to try for review and I can’t Express how grateful I am! After one shower and all over application I’m an immediate convert, it’s taking over precious parking on my vanity and my desks for good! It’s scent free too so never have to worry about “ work safe” environments or scentsativities! I just love it! It’s a tad on the pricey side but after using it it’s easy to see how much value this product delivers and results are everything! The size is totally worth every penny! The packaging is a beautiful color and clean and crisp and gender neutral too so Hubby can use too on his desk! The pump delivery is clean and tidy and delivers the perfect amount! I absolutely love it!!!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to try and fall in love!

2.0/5

March 25, 2019

Ok moisturizer with very strong scent

I was very excited to get a chance to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream as I had heard great things about the Hydro Boost line. First impression: The scent is VERY strong. It was not a scent I liked enough to put up with. The next thing I noticed is that if you used it at night, on dry skin, it still felt a little greasy, even 15-20 minutes later. It was not bad when I used it after a shower, it didn't feel too greasy. Overall, I am disappointed in this cream. I had high hopes, and it was just average.

March 25, 2019

My new winter weapon! Amazing results and smells great!

This cream came at the perfect time: End of winter when my skin was so dry it was driving me nuts!! I have found creams that claim to be for dry skin but do nothing - Hydro Boost body gel cream is not one of those! It works amazingly quick. I put the cream on before bed on my arms and elbows and in the morning they were so soft and not itchy! Did my legs the next night and had the same result. Fantadtic product! I loved the light fresh scent as well. The only downside? It tends to be just a bit greasy, even though it claims to not be. Not a big deal since the end result is miraculous! May have found my new winter weapon!

I am in love

I found my holy grail fight against dry skin. Every winter I have this particular patch of dry skin. I have been using this product once daily and it is better than anything I have previously used. It takes only a very small amount as you can see in the included picture. I do not had to reapply it every time I wash my hands. Even though I wash my hands multiple times a day. That area is smooth and crack free. Neutrogena you have done it and now have a loyal fan!

Very hydrating

Love it! Oh my gosh my skin feels so hydrated, and soft/smooth. Great value as you only need to use a little of the gel. Hubby has tried it as well, and is enjoying the benefits of moisture rich skin. Harsh dry winter loses again to the hydration benefits of Neutrogena Hydro boost body gel cream. The light scent is also a huge bonus. Thank you Chickadvisor for choosing me for this review.

Saskatchewan, Canada

LOVE

I initially used the hydroboost face gel moisturizer and I loved it, so I was super excited when I saw the body lotion. It works beautifully, and has a great fresh scent. My favorite thing about it is that it works like it claims to. My skin felt soft and supple after just a few uses.

Surprisingly Good

Ok, so I am not a huge fan of gel creams - I find the majority to be a bit sticky and not as effective as a body butter or more traditional body cream. I wasn't expecting to like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream, I was 100% wrong. Not only does it smell amazing! But despite feeling kind of slimy, it was absorbed quickly and did not leave a sticky residue. That said, the claim of 'Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately.' is slightly misleading, because although I can get dressed quite quickly, it is certainly not immediately. There is a slightly tacky feel until it is completely absorbed, about 5 minutes. That is the only caveat because it delivers seriously moisturizing power that lasts all day! I have very dry skin, especially after thus long Canadian winter we just survived. This works wonders, I am very impressed.

Updated On: March 25, 2019

It should be noted that I received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream free to try!

Soft

I received this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream and I love it. With the brutual winter we had my skin was very dry. I used the gel cream and noticed a difference within a week. My skin feels much softer and refreshed. I would definately buy this boost gel. #gotitfree

Really like this lotion

I try a lot of different lotions, some I like, some not so much, so I jumped at the chance to try this one when it was sent to me free of charge.

This Hydro Boost lotion definitely falls under the 'like' category.

It is not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling like I have to wash them before I touch anything.
    My skin feels soft and it takes care of any winter dryness.
    The only caution I have is that the scent is a little strong. I personally really like the scent and it seems to only be strong when you first apply it, I don't notice it later but if you are sensitive to scents, you will want to smell it before you buy it.
    Overall I would recommend this product.