Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

I might try it again

I got this item free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club un exchange for my honest review.

I found this lotion to be fairly thin / liquidy, the nice thing is that I felt a little bit went a long way. I only needed one pump to lotion most of one leg. It didn't feel greasy or heavy, but it did leave my body feeling somewhat wet. I did wait a bit before putting pants or a sweater on after using it.

The smell was very light which I also liked.

Overall it was a decent lotion. I didn't find it overly moisturizing or any more so than other lotions I've used. I'd probably buy it again if I came across it on sale.

Great product

I loved this cream. It has a pleasant scent and a refreshing feeling on my skin. It will be really nice during the summer as it has a cool feeling due to the gel texture. Worth the price. I would definitely recommend it.

So refreshing!!

I absolutely fell in love with this product! Being pregnant at the moment this came at the perfect time! I have been struggling with dryness and being hot all day! When I use this gel cream I instantly cool down and feel so fresh! The bottle size is huge and will last me a couple more months. This will be a life saver in the summer! So glad to have a chance to try this. I will absolutely repurchase! (I received this product free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review)

Very hydrating!

A fantastic hydrating Body gel cream. It absorbs so nicely and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It’s very moisturizing and soothing. It smells incredible, very fresh and I really enjoy the texture of the gel. A really lovely hydrating gel and the amount in the bottle is amazing for the price. Love that it has a pump. Easy to use. I received this free sample for review purposes and I’m so very pleased with NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST BODY GEL CREAM. So amazing and I really recommend it.

Fraîcheur!

Je suis habituellement difficile avec les crèmes pour le corps et pas très assidue mais celle-ci laisse la peau tellement douce et fraîche. Pénètre rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau grasse, parfait pour les matins pressés!

3.2/5

I liked it!

I was very excited to try this product. I love anything that has hyaluronic acid in it. It helps moisturize your body. I thought it did a pretty good job of hydrating my dry skin. I would apply heavily onto my body and won't be greasy. Perfect product all year round. I received this product for free for my review.

Complete Moisture

First of all I love the bottle and it's pump. It makes it way easier to use and quicker too. I love how the scent isn't strong but stays on your skin until the next wash. My skin feels extremely moisturized the whole time the product is on my body. No dryness at all and I have dry skin.

Hualien, Taiwan

I will buy it again.

I like the gentle smell and moisture my skin, but not oily. My elbows, knees and foots usually dryness very quickly, but it keep them feel moisturized petty long time. I will buy it again.

April 04, 2019

Good News Bad News Moisturizing Gel Cream

Thanks to ChickAdvisor i got to try this for free.
    I have been a fan of Neutrogena products but have not always bought them. My bad.
    The Good news is that this gel cream does amazing work on my very dry skin - particularly my legs. My legs get dry fast and have recently started looking like I have premature aging skin. Hydro Boost does a fantastic job of moisturizing and retaining the moisture so my legs look better!
    The Bad news is that I find that I cannot tolerate the fragrance. Initially, it is pleasant but, as time goes along, it becomes cloyingly sweet. (It may just be how it reacts to my skin.)
    That said, I am very happy that I have tried it but would have to try the fragrance free version if I were to buy it myself.
    Thanks Neutrogena and ChickAdvisor!
    #gotitfree

April 04, 2019

Amazing lotion and I would purchase this!

I was pleasantly surprised by this quality of this lotion. It is non- greasy and mild smelling. And best of all it does the job of moisturizing very well. My dry skin has greatly improved over the past week.