Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream Reviews

Our unique and ultra-light gel-cream formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately. Tested under dermatological control.

Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration

La formule exclusive et ultralégère de notre gel-crème contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Non gras, ce gel-crème s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu

You may also like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream (Fragrance-Free)

January 07, 2020

Reliable Body Lotion

I enjoy using this lotion after showering as I find it hydrates the skin and absorbs quickly. I think it's a very effective product for the price point!

January 03, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Happy lady

I’ve been using this for more than 3 months now and I can find it really good product. My skin feels so soft, easy to apply si not greasy and quick absorbed in the skin. Recommend it

December 11, 2019

Great body wash for every day

I like alot of Neutrogena products and this is new for me. It really does do a good job of hydration on my skin, I recommend un scented for sensitive skin. I can use everyday without amy irritating skin side effects and my skin feels soft afterwards.

November 28, 2019
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Love it

The Hydro boost range from Neutrogena is one of my favourites. I have dry skin and I'm a little lazy when it comes to skincare so I like anything easy. It's all easy to use and does what it says. My skin always feels hydrated and plump! I will continue using it for as long as it exists!

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Soft and hydrated skin

I purchased this Neutrogena body gel cream as my skin overall is very dry and as the autumn started was getting more dry. After the first application I could see a massive improvement on my skin appearance and the smell is divine.

November 20, 2019
    Florida, United States

Boost your skin!

I purchased Neutrogena Hydro boost after reading many reviews. This Body gel has changed my life for good. For the past 10 years I have suffered with skin allergies and it has been impossible for me to find a cream that suits me. Hydro boost has not only revamped my skin from cracked to glowy within a couple weeks but also improved my skin allergy 100%. If you suffer from dermatitis like me this is the way to go. Plus, I use it under my make up and it prevents from clogging my pores :)
    Soft on your skin, oil - free plus hyaluronic acid... the best combo!

November 08, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Awesome find.

I ran across this in my local walmart. The Bright blue bottle attracted my attention and the trusted Neutrogena brand. I enjoy the gel cream texture. Absorbs quickly leaving my skin soft, moisturized and lightly scented.

October 22, 2019

The best drugstore moisturizer for dry skin

I had a very dry skin and had been trying a lot of moisturizers. Recently, I came across this amazing gel cream with Hyaluronic Acid and believe me my skin looks fresh and soft after 2 months of use. THE BEST Moisturizer for dry skin!!

September 30, 2019
    Virginia, United States

I will continue to purchase this product.

I was very skeptical of trying this product at first because I have invested in so many products and have been disappointed multiple times. However, I am glad I chose to invest in this. It is very lightweight and hydrating. I love it.

September 25, 2019
    Missouri, United States

I LOVE this product!

At 55 yrs of age, products that once worked for me in my younger yrs no longer do the trick at this stage of my life. I needed a true hydrating boost for my skin so I tried this and I'm amazed. It's well worth the price tag and it will always have a place on my vanity and in my travel bag. It's so lightweight. I can feel the hydration and I can see the difference in my skin's appearance. Great job on a great product Neutrogena.