NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST™ GEL CREAM SPF 15 Reviews

Good - 0

January 12, 2018

Feels amazing

This is a really light weight but hydrating moisturizer. I hated how thick some creams are but this does a great job keeping my face moisturized in the winter. Smells nice, and I like that it's in a tube instead of a jar so it's more sanitary and easier to bring around. It goes on sale pretty often at shoppers for $20

January 08, 2018

Working great for my skin this winter

Received a sample of this and was happy so I bought the full tube. First off, I love the slightly citrusy smell. A little goes a long way and the hydration it gives my skin lasts all day, without being oily at all. I've used luxury brands that haven't worked as well at this well-priced gel/cream moisturizer.

December 15, 2017

Good but not best

I bought this product cause I read about how it works and it fascinated me. I am satisfied with the cream but it gives me some acne that’s why I don’t give it 5 Star.

December 04, 2017

Best for dry skin

Saw a post about this product in a facebook ad. Best for dry winter skin. My skin is so hydrated and soft. It keeps my skin feeling amazing. I recommend this to everyone!

October 19, 2017

Does Miracles

My whole life, my skin had always been a problem. When I got a sample of it, I instantly fell in love, but the price had been a problem. But I eventually found a solution and now use it almost everyday.

September 28, 2017

Super beauty product

This moisturizer is a must have for every women everyday, not only is it a super long lasting product in terms of quantity, but it goes eve further by requiring just a small dab, my jars usally last for 6 months !! with daily use. i cant go anywhere without it, hotel nights, family sleepovers, the cottage, everyday i need this.

September 26, 2017

Great light weight cream

this product really hydrates my skin. its very light weight and inexpensive. i like how it is in a squeeze bottle form instead of a jar so it is very hygenic.

June 27, 2016

I recently bought the SPF version of the Hydro Boost Gel Cream which i have been loving for use when i don't need a sunscreen. The sunscreen version is just as great a feeling going on my skin, oil free, absorbing fast as a gel cream yet keeps my skin soft and supple after absorption like a regular cream. And now i have broad spectrum protection against sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays, that isn't going to clog my pores and i'm able to put my makeup on after it without worry. Loving it!