Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    0.5/5

March 20, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Not for sensitive, acne prone skin

I do not like this product. It was stingy, and it broke my face out. It did not hydrate, instead it left my skin oily. I will never buy this product again. It is poor quality and has zero effectiveness. A total waste of money.

March 12, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Wanted to love

I have normal to dry skin, and decided to try this when it first came out. I can't ever having a reaction to any product like this ever before and I don't have sensitive skin, but my reaction was so horrible I had to go see a dermatologist. I did contact the company and they reimbursed my money and offered to pay any medical expenses. Maybe I got a bad batch but it was awful, it felt like my face had a chemical burn.

1.0/5

April 26, 2018

I did not like it

I received this as a free item to try; I'm glad I did not have to pay for it.
    First of all it took me about 10 minutes to open the twist lid, it was cross threaded. When I applied this product I found it to have a slimy texture. About 10 minutes after it was on it felt like it was completely drying my skin out, made it feel really tight and uncomfortable. I found it did not moisturize at all.
    It did have a good smell however, I would not recommend it.

0.5/5

April 19, 2018

Very dry, I felt no hydration at all.

This to me feels like water on my skin. It comes out a blue tinted gel(why the blue dye?) and when I apply it it just sinks right into my skin, that's it. Afterwards my skin just feels very dry, as if I had applied nothing. I felt 0 moisutrization/hydration to my skin.
    I'm disappointed.

April 06, 2018

gel neutrogena

merci chickadvisor grace a vous je peux essayer les produits avant de les acheter et dicider qui est le mieux pour moi...bref jai essayer le gel neutrogena mais je l ai pas aimer ca convient pas avec ma peau sensible

December 12, 2017

Hello acne

This product ruined my skin. it broke my face out and was not at all a hydro boost. it left my face more dry then it already was and i do not recommend it at all. I had to apply at least 3 layers to feel like my skin wasnt ripping when I laughed.