Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

lightweight and hydrating

I got this free from ChickAdvisor. This is my first time using from Neutrogena and I really liked it. It felt lightweight yet hydrated my dry skin. I am thinking of switching to this now. Although would have loved a bigger size hehe :D

J'adore ce produit

J'ai reçu ce #cadeau en échange de mon honnête opinion. J'ai pu essayer cette crème solaire durant un voyage au Mexique. Elle hydrate très bien la peau sans laisser une sensation de peau grasse. Ce produit m'a parfaitement protégé contre les rayons du soleil. Je n'ai aucun commentaire négatif à écrire à propos de cette crème solaire de Neutrogena.

Updated On: April 12, 2018

J'ai reçu ce #cadeau en échange de mon honnête opinion. J'ai pu essayer cette crème hydratante gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor. Elle hydrate très bien la peau sans laisser une sensation de peau grasse. Ce produit a très bien hydraté ma peau. Je n'ai aucun commentaire négatif à écrire à propos de cette crème hydratante de la marque Neutrogena.

April 12, 2018

My favorite cream right now!

I really like Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel Cream. I have oily skin, and this cream makes my face feel soft, smooth and not greasy at all! Although, my face does naturally get oily throughout the day. I really like the texture and feel the cream has. It's very lightweight and gives a nice cooling sensation when you apply it to your face. The price is average, although I do find it's a big more pricey than other drugstore brands. However, you do pay for what you get! I would definitely recommend this product!

Fresh and clean feel

I received a sample size of this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club.

I had already used this product in the past and loved the lightweight feel. This is a perfect moisturizer if you have oily skin, prone to break outs, or want to be moisturizes in hotter climates. It has a gel like consistency that is cool to the touch and gets absorbed very quickly.

This is not a heavy duty moisturizer and I would not recommend it if you have very dry skin, or want to use it during harsh winter months in Canada.

I liked that the fragrance is very minimal and it truly has a "barely there" feel once it is on your skin. It gives you a fuller, more plump look, a true boosting effect without weighing you down.

April 12, 2018

Blessing for my dry skin

A lovely light weight formula that actually moisturized my dry skin without making my face look and feel oily.
    Its a blessing fir my super dry skin in this weather.

Refreshing feel

I loved the feel of this gel. It’s doesnt feel like a moisturizer but more like something I want for summer or vacation for a sunburn. Felt like putting aloe on my face.
    It was effective as a moisturizer, was not greasy and it absorbed nicely. Nice light smell. I got a sample size, I’m not sure what the full size is but I would say it’s priced appropriately.

great daily moisuturizer

When I applied this to my face for the first time, the first thing I noticed was the lightweight formula and how it absorbed into my skin within seconds. It also leaves my face feeling very soft afterwards and I am a big fan!

Updated On: April 12, 2018

#gotitfree

Always on my list!

It's great at what it says it does!
    I'm not looking for a miracle cream. I prefer products that are very good at what they do.

This neutrogena cream is lightweight and feels moisturizing, and I use it as a final layer after my skincare routine in the evenings. It is light and gel-like so it absorbs easily. It also leaves me face just a bit tacky feeling.

wow

This product is very moisturizing and does not clog pores. I used this product after cleansing my face and it did not make my skin feel sticky or anything, my skin still felt smooth. I would like to thank Chick Advisor for letting me try this product and I am looking forward to trying other products. #gotitfree

Awesome Cream

*I received this for free in exchange for a review.

I like that this cream has a really light texture and it also absorbs immediately into the skin. My face does feel much softer when I use this and I also like that it has hyaluronic acid in it. The scent is extremely light/almost undetectable which is great for those who do not like heavily scented products.