Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Hydrating

This product was a sample size through chickadvisor and it seemed to make my skin feel very hydrated. I used it under my makeup and it helped to keep my skin feeling fresh all day. It was very lightweight which was nice. It was just a sample size so I wasn't able to test out the product for very long but it seemed to work well for hydration.

Best gel cream

I feel very happy being able to try this gel cream that chick advisor send me to try . I really enjoy this gel cream because it drys quick and its not sticky or greasy . I really also like how it leaves my face feeling nice and soft especially with these winter months that skins tends to dry up . I will for sure be buying this . Because i am already recommending this to all my friends . Thank you chick advisor for letting try this out .

très bonne crème

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement cette crème. Bien que son prix soit élevé, je la trouve très efficace et j'ai vue une nette différence autour de mes yeux. Elle sent bon et hydrate bien.

Keeps skin moisturized

A little of this gel cream goes a long way. I found that it went on very easily and didn't feel heavy. It almost felt invisible. It worked well under some light makeup. I haven't tried it under a full face of makeup yet. It seemed to keep my skin hydrated all day.

April 17, 2018

wow, aide vraiment à réhydrater ma peau!

L'hiver, j'ai toujours la peau du visage sèche, et parfois même l'impression que le visage me craque... J'ai essayé l'Hydro Bost Gel de Neutrogena et wow, la différence a été impressionnante! J'ai déjà été m'acheter un pot... fini la peau sèche grâce à ce gel! :)

oui

J'ai reçue le gel a tester par Chickadvisor lors d'un review et j'ai bien aimée ce produit. Il me semble efficace a long terme ! c'est un must a essayer !

Love it

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Love it!

Non greasy gel cream!

I got this product free to try!! I like how this cream is really lightweight but also does the job of moisturizing. I think it is a good cream to use under my makeup during the day time as it doesn’t feel greasy. I would also use it in the summer time at night when I go to sleep since I don’t need a super thick moisturizer. I also think that this moisturizer is very similar to some of the Korean brands that I’ve used and the price is very affordable. Since the price is quite affordable, I would definitely recommend it to friends whose concern is to moisturize their skin!

Bien hydrater

Pour moi qui a la peau tres seche, jai beaucoup aime ce produit . En effet, les petit bout de peau sèche se sont en aller, et ma peau a garder une belle hydratation pendant plus de 24h.
    Elle est tres pratique pour quelqu'un comme moi qui se maquille peu au travail mais qui veux garder une peau dapparence saine
    De plus, aucune sensation de residu ce qui ma beaucoup plus

Dryness cure!

I was so stoked to try the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream and I was not let down. It wasn't greasy, it didn't clog my pores, my skin felt hydrated all day and quenched the next day.

Its such a unique formula with the texture of a gel but the hydration of a thick cream. I highly recommend this gel cream to anyone who has dry skin or even if you just need a nice light weight cream with full moisture!

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for the free products for reviewing purposes ❤