Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 17, 2018

good for the summer time.

thank you chick advisor for sending me the sample for test this product. as the name shows it is a gel texture, absorb very quickly, smells fresh, very light but still give you hydration.
    since it is quite light, i believe it is very good for the summer time. for winter,properbly it won't be enough.
    i like this product, i will buy it on sale and use for the summer time!

Great Gel moisturizer

I love this Gel cream! Not only does it hydrate my face but the hyaluronic acid makes my skin super soft, not to mention the beautiful scent it leaves. I would definitely recommend this product and for the price point you can’t go wrong!

Texture légère

La texture de cet hydratant est légère. Parfaite pour l'été. On sent que la peau est bien hydratée après l'application. Elle ne laisse pas de film gras sur la peau mais garde la peau hydratée toute la journée!

Hydrating

This product was a sample size through chickadvisor and it seemed to make my skin feel very hydrated. I used it under my makeup and it helped to keep my skin feeling fresh all day. It was very lightweight which was nice. It was just a sample size so I wasn't able to test out the product for very long but it seemed to work well for hydration.

Best gel cream

I feel very happy being able to try this gel cream that chick advisor send me to try . I really enjoy this gel cream because it drys quick and its not sticky or greasy . I really also like how it leaves my face feeling nice and soft especially with these winter months that skins tends to dry up . I will for sure be buying this . Because i am already recommending this to all my friends . Thank you chick advisor for letting try this out .

très bonne crème

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement cette crème. Bien que son prix soit élevé, je la trouve très efficace et j'ai vue une nette différence autour de mes yeux. Elle sent bon et hydrate bien.

Keeps skin moisturized

A little of this gel cream goes a long way. I found that it went on very easily and didn't feel heavy. It almost felt invisible. It worked well under some light makeup. I haven't tried it under a full face of makeup yet. It seemed to keep my skin hydrated all day.

April 17, 2018

wow, aide vraiment à réhydrater ma peau!

L'hiver, j'ai toujours la peau du visage sèche, et parfois même l'impression que le visage me craque... J'ai essayé l'Hydro Bost Gel de Neutrogena et wow, la différence a été impressionnante! J'ai déjà été m'acheter un pot... fini la peau sèche grâce à ce gel! :)

oui

J'ai reçue le gel a tester par Chickadvisor lors d'un review et j'ai bien aimée ce produit. Il me semble efficace a long terme ! c'est un must a essayer !

Love it

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Love it!