Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

très bonne crème

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement cette crème. Bien que son prix soit élevé, je la trouve très efficace et j'ai vue une nette différence autour de mes yeux. Elle sent bon et hydrate bien.

Keeps skin moisturized

A little of this gel cream goes a long way. I found that it went on very easily and didn't feel heavy. It almost felt invisible. It worked well under some light makeup. I haven't tried it under a full face of makeup yet. It seemed to keep my skin hydrated all day.

April 17, 2018

wow, aide vraiment à réhydrater ma peau!

L'hiver, j'ai toujours la peau du visage sèche, et parfois même l'impression que le visage me craque... J'ai essayé l'Hydro Bost Gel de Neutrogena et wow, la différence a été impressionnante! J'ai déjà été m'acheter un pot... fini la peau sèche grâce à ce gel! :)

oui

J'ai reçue le gel a tester par Chickadvisor lors d'un review et j'ai bien aimée ce produit. Il me semble efficace a long terme ! c'est un must a essayer !

Love it

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Love it!

Non greasy gel cream!

I got this product free to try!! I like how this cream is really lightweight but also does the job of moisturizing. I think it is a good cream to use under my makeup during the day time as it doesn’t feel greasy. I would also use it in the summer time at night when I go to sleep since I don’t need a super thick moisturizer. I also think that this moisturizer is very similar to some of the Korean brands that I’ve used and the price is very affordable. Since the price is quite affordable, I would definitely recommend it to friends whose concern is to moisturize their skin!

Bien hydrater

Pour moi qui a la peau tres seche, jai beaucoup aime ce produit . En effet, les petit bout de peau sèche se sont en aller, et ma peau a garder une belle hydratation pendant plus de 24h.
    Elle est tres pratique pour quelqu'un comme moi qui se maquille peu au travail mais qui veux garder une peau dapparence saine
    De plus, aucune sensation de residu ce qui ma beaucoup plus

Dryness cure!

I was so stoked to try the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream and I was not let down. It wasn't greasy, it didn't clog my pores, my skin felt hydrated all day and quenched the next day.

Its such a unique formula with the texture of a gel but the hydration of a thick cream. I highly recommend this gel cream to anyone who has dry skin or even if you just need a nice light weight cream with full moisture!

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for the free products for reviewing purposes ❤

A dab does do it!

I think Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is a great value item. The cream spreads evenly and only a bit is needed for full coverage. I liked the smell and texture. I found I had good results after a short while. My skin felt smooth and supple. I could easily apply makeup over top with out it feeling like I was wearing a mask. I received this item for free and would gladly recommend it.

Keep up the good work Neutrogena, you are giving the pricey brands a run for their money.

2.3/5

April 16, 2018

Hydro boost? Not so much.

I have mixed views about Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Gel Cream. I like how it feels as if I have nothing on my skin, but for me it isn't hydrating enough.

The product is a gel-cream that is a little milky looking. It absorbs quickly into the skin and spreads easily. It is oil-free, non-greasy, and dries matte. It's lightweight, and it didn't feel like I had anything on my face. I was expecting this product to provide more hydration, but for me it's only good for very light hydration that would be more suitable for summertime use. Unfortunately, I noticed my skin feeling a little dry and flaking a bit from using this product. There are other moisturizers that are more effective at the same price range.

I got to try this product for free from ChickAdvisor. Opinions are my own.