Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

April 24, 2018

Hydrates without the oily feel

I received a small, sample sized tube to try out and review with the Neutrogena Hydra Boost Sun and wipes. I was really excited because I love gels and gel creams since I have oily combination skin.

I loved the texture, it was light and more of a gel than a cream. I like that it absorbed into my skin easily. My skin was moisturised and felt very nice. I used this at night, and felt that my skin was hydrated into the next day. The scent was light and did not bother me. Since the sample was small, there was only enough for a couple of uses and I wasn't able to tell what the longer term effects would be on my skin.

Overall, I liked the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. It hydrated my skin without the oily feel. Ladies and gents with oily skin will like this moisturiser.

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor as a member of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.

April 24, 2018

Best moisturizer I have tried!

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for free through ChickAdvisor. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and fine lines appearing on my forehead. I tested this product during the Canadian winter which makes my skin have dry flaky spots, this product cleared those dry patches up in two uses. From using this product for over a week I have noticed a more balanced skin appearance (no dry patches and limited excess oil). I have not noticed an appearance on my fine lines as of yet. The product has not caused me to break out, irate my skin, or cause cystic acne which many products have done to my skin. It takes a pea sized amount to cover the entire face and absorbs into the skin quickly after applying. The texture is smooth and gel-like and the smell is a medicinal type of fragrance, I can’t quite place it, I am sure some would enjoy it and it disapates after 10ish minutes. At this time I would repurchase this product as it is one of the few products that work for my sensitive skin.

Its a lovely gel cream

since I received a small trial size of this amazing product, I was only able to test it out for a few days. however I noticed that it hydrates drier areas on face immediately. I don't know if its the best but a pretty good face gel for the dry summer weather.

Great for oily skin!

I received this free for review purposes from chickadvisor. I have to say it was unexpected that I would love it as much as I do. I have a hard time finding moisturizers that aren't too heavy for my skin, since my t-zone gets oily and can break out if the cream is too much. This was very light and soaked in well, and reminded me of some more expensive creams out there. My makeup sat on top of it nicely and didn't slide around. I think its definitely worth the price and I will continue using it to see how it works long term!

Great hydration

Just love this hydra gel! It’s so convenient to just pop into your purse to have hydration on the go! I constantly feel my hands and arms and even face getting dry while I am running around through the day. This is a great little gel that applies and fries very quickly without leaving a sticky or oily résidu behind. I hate when my hand stay a bit sticky and I pick things up and it leaves behind filth yuck! That doesn’t happen with this amazing gel! I got one to try for free and I am in love! When t is empty I will definitely consider buying more!!

Very Refreshing!

I received this hydro boost gel for free to try from ChickAdvisor. It’s great for me to use during the winter months under my regular moisturizer when my skin is super dry. It leaves a cooling effect on my skin after putting it on and does not have a strong scent. It’s very light weight, smooth and not sticky at all. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and cool after I use it and I definitely will recommend to friends and family and I will buy again during the winter time.

Remarkably hydrating

I was amazed by how well this gel cream hydrated. It was so light that I wasn't expecting much, but I used it every night before bed instead of my heavy cream, and I woke up to soft dewy skin every morning.
    It has a nice light refreshing scent.
    The price is good for the quality of the product. It takes only a little amount to moisturize your entire face. I expect this will be my new regular moisturizer, especially during the summer season.
    I received this product to try for free from Chick Advisor Review Club.

Great!

I've been looking for a new daily moisturizer and I think I just found it. This product makes my skin feel great, look great, and smell great. Long lasting moisture.

April 24, 2018

Gel creams over anything else!

I received this as part of the chickadvisor review club.
    I wanted to test this for a few days after receiving before submitting a review. In the last year i have switched to solely using gel-creams as a moisturizer as i found regular creams tended to leave a greasy residue.
    After coming out of a dry, miserable winter, this was a nice switch up to my regular routine.
    The gel-cream is absorbed quickly, very faint scent - if you can even consider it that!
    it is perfect as a light moisturizer before a night treatment, or even before applying the SPF 50 hydro boost sunscreen. (i've tried it as a primer too and it provided the perfect level of moisture without leaving a greasy film!).

I like it

This gel cream absorbes very quickly so it worked great with other products that would go on top of it (sunscreen, primer, foundation). However, if you are sensitive to scents this may not work for you as it has a very strong scent (fresh floral) that will linger.