Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

My new go to sunscreen

Very skeptical about using this product as its gel and not a cream. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't greasy and it made my skin feel smooth and moisturized. My skin is extremely dry, so the feeling didn't last all day. But because I #gotitfree from chickadvisor to try, I will be looking for the product in stores!

Wonderful Face Cream

I recieved this product through chick advisor, I tried it and love it ! As soon as rubbed it on my face , I instantly knew I needed this in my life. It leaves my face feeling so soft and hydrated and it doesn’t have a strong scent . I don’t usually make time for facial creams but i would for the hydro boost . I looked up the cost and it did seem expensive but in the grand scheme of things it would be worth every penny , and i don’t think the price would stop me from purchasing it.

Boost gel cream

I firstly would like to thank Chick Advisor!!
    It’s a good gel cream. I really enjoyed trying it out. I will be sure to kee an eye out for it on the shelves

Very hydrating!

I got a sample of the Neutrogena Hyrdo Boost Gel Cream from Chick Advisor. I have combination skin and dry patches occasionally. This cream was very hydrating and non-greasy! I like the texture of it, my skin absorbs it very quickly. I thought the price is fair, and I would probably buy it again in the future.

April 25, 2018

This product WILL keep you moisturized!

I received this as part of the Product Review Club, and the sample size was not enough. I'm sold!

I have combination skin, so finding a moisturizer to suit my skin can be tricky. The consistency is similar to the Hydro Boost sunscreen in the same line, somewhere between a gel and a lotion. I used it every morning under my makeup, it went on smooth, and it kept my skin feeling fresh all day.

I especially enjoyed using this right before bed as part of my routine, because when I woke, my skin still felt amazingly fresh and clean.

I can be frugal when it comes to spending cash on beauty products, but the exception is that I usually go for a higher end daily moisturizer to make sure my skin is getting the attention it needs. That said, I would choose this product over many other high-expense products - there is great value here.

April 25, 2018

Good gel cream for everyday use

This gel cream smells amazing!! I love the gel texture and the fact that it feels hydrating without feeling greasy.
    You can easily apply your makeuo right after it as it doesn’t take time to absorb the product. I loved using this during the trial! I would buy it for sure!

Good, but simple

I really enjoyed using this product, and it did make my face feel very hydrated, however, I feel like there areally many less expensive options for moisturizing my skin. If you're curious abouto this and want this page try it, it is a very good product.

Wasnt a fan

Really wasn't a fan, my face broke out after using it once so I never used it again. My skin isnt sensitive by any means either so not sure what happened.

Happy, Hydrated Skin

I'm really glad I got the chance to try out and give my thoughts on this product because I knew nothing about it before now! I already bought myself a full sized bottle because I was so thrilled with my results!
    This gel moisturizer is awesome! The texture is smooth and feels so good on the skin while absorbing easily and without residue. My skin feels soft, looks radiant and has a healthy glow.
    The price is exactly what you'd expect. It's fair for what you get, that's for sure! So happy with both my trial and my purchase!
    #gotitfree

J’ai adore

J’ai bien aimer la texture du gel. L’odeur est subtile et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Le tube d’echantillon est extremement petit par contre donc il est difficile de determiné l’efficacité