Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

October 16, 2015

The first thing I notice after opening up this product was the strong soap like scent it has. And after reading the ingredients I noticed it lacks many beneficial ingredients such as peptides, vitamins E and C. The cream does leave the skin hydrated, most likely due to the silicone and glycerin ingredients in it, but these ingredients are not even close to being enough to make this a stand out face cream. Also, the container doesn't help with keeping the active ingredient, hyaluronic acid in this case very stable.

Unfortunately is product was a fail for me.

October 16, 2015

Made the skin feel nice and quenched, however, the strong scent turned me off from this product. Will give it a longer go.

October 15, 2015

Super Hydrating. The Gel soaks in incredibly and leaves the skin feeling so fresh and so clean.

October 05, 2015

great product for someone with an oily skin of who doesnt like the feel of a cream on there skin. smells good to

August 03, 2015

ES excelente este producto. Me funciono perfecto y me encanta su textura definitivamente lo recomiendo al 100.

June 29, 2015

Fantastic product from Neutrogena. I love the texture, its a gel that is super easy to apply, it spreads nicely, absorbs quickly and is very hydrating. Its everything that Neutrogena says it is. Little pricey but such a nice treat for your face! Perfect for summer time

June 29, 2015

I LOVE this moisturizer. I usually use more high end brands like Lancôme and clarins but this is as good if not better since it doesn't break the bank. I like the texture and it doesn't have a heavy scent which is important to me as well. It's a great product. The only thing missing is it doesn't have SPF.

June 17, 2015

I love the feeling of applying this moisturizer. It's lightweight and keeps my face moisturized all day long.

June 11, 2015

I have super dry skin and I suffer from what I call "eye brow dandruff", or, i should say, I used to.

Since using this my skin has been transformed - very light, smooth on the skin and not at all greasy. There is a visible difference immediately after applying.

June 08, 2015

Great product - works well with oily skin and acne on back, chest, etc. cleared everything up after 2 weeks of using it everyday!