Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Nice and light

I received a sample of this to try from ChickAdvisor. I liked how light it felt on my skin. It hydrated my skin without feeling too heavy or sticky like other moisturizers I have tried. I preferred to use it mostly on a few target areas of my face at night, and not as a day moisturizer. I liked it, but I don't know if I would spend that much money on it; maybe if it were on sale.

I dont know

I am not sure about this product .
    Like is it a repair cream. Tried it once. Non sticky, quick abdorbing.

Still trying to eeserach more about it. Hope for best.

Love it

I love the texture of this gel cream! It goes on so easily and absorbs quickly so I can move on to my makeup application in no time. My skin feels hydrated and healthy and the scent is light and sweet, not overpowering at all. I really like it! Thanks Chick Advisor for letting me try this!

Works better than described

Easy to apply, hydrating, long lasting. I also like that there is little to no scent left behind. I'm also starting to notice a difference in my skin's appearance, namely seeing my eyes, neck, forehead.

Southwark, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy this product again!

I use this every day, twice a day and it has done wonders for my skin. It's now much smoother, far less oily and my dry patches have also disappeared. It's a great product and I'd 100% recommend

Love it

I did really love this hydro boost gel it’s amazing I love everything about it , the texture is amazing it leaves the skin so smooth and soft , the second thing is the fragrance I loved it it amazing it makes you feel fresh all day , I wish it was a bigger size but difenitley Iam buying the full size product , I do really recommend it

Wow!

I have a hard time finding products that don't leave my skin feeling like it we'd dipped in a bowl of oil after using them. Not only did this product make my face feel moisturized it didn't feel oily or sticky! I hardly noticed it there after a few minutes. A very light sent that didn't make my skin become red or anything. My skin felt hydrated all day

April 29, 2018

My skin has never been so smooth

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream as part of the Chickadvisor Review Club. This product works wonders if you have dry skin or sensitive skin. I put it on at night and the next morning my skin was radiant and glowing

Love the texture.

I got this product for free and was very happy with it. Initially I thought the cost to purchase was too much, but I discovered that a little goes a long way and therefore it was worth its price. It has a light, serum-like texture that I love and it absorbed into my skin quickly leaving it feel hydrated. I would recommend.

April 29, 2018

Leaves skin hydrated and soft

I received this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream free to try from ChickaAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

When first applied to the skin, this gel cream absorbs and dries quickly. There is no sticky feel or residue. Skin is dry to the touch within a few seconds. It gives my skin a very hydrated and moisturized feel. If used overnight, I feel my skin is very soft when washing my face in the morning. Any dry patches are noticeably hydrated after wearing this. The product does have a scent but it is very subtle and non-irritating. The price is on the slightly higher side for drugstore, $20 for 47ml, but I would pay that for its effectiveness.