Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Nice light moisturizer

This was a nice light moisturizer. I liked that it had minimal scent and it didn't linger. It absorbed really quickly and I didn't feel it on my face at all. I think this would be a good day moisturizer because it does leave a smoothing feel (similar to silicone) on your skin after applying so putting makeup on on top it did applying more smoothly.

Great moisturizing product

I was fortunate to get this through Chickadvisor and I am so glad I did because it has realy helped my complexion. My skin looks more glowy and feels a lot more moisturized, not to mention it smells fantastic. I am very pleased with the results and I plan to buy a container of it once I run out.

Nice light moisturizer

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I have oily, dehydrated but acne prone skin so I like a light moisturizer. This one is very nice. It’s watery and gel like so very refreshing but also has a certain creaminess you’d expect from a cream vs a gel. The scent is subtle and clean. It absorbs quickly and didn’t leave any unpleasant film on my face. It sat well under my foundation and did not make my oily tzone and worse. I really did like this product and recommend trying it if you want a light but moisturizing cream. This would be nice in the summer.

No dryness!

I loved it as the texture was quite soothing to my skin. The fragrance was very fresh. I woke up to hydrated (but not too greasy) and non flaky skin. The dream come true for my combination skin.

First class

OMG I love this. This gel is mind-blowing.

It is so lightweight that it melts into your skin. I honestly had doubts that this would not deliver but I was so wrong. With this brand you cannot go wrong. It's hard to doubt all of the science that went into this but, talk about a game changer.
    It is totally worth the cost, and is affordable. It delivers.

My skin was completely hydrated but nowhere close to oily. A repeat buy.
    #gotitfree

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream

The first thing that stood out to me about this product was its lovely gel texture. It was soothing, spread over the skin easily, absorbed, and hydrated really well. There is also a pleasant, not overly obtrusive smell. I have really dry skin during winter, so I found that I needed to layer a more emollient cream over this, but I still enjoyed this product very much. I think this would work very well as a summer moisturizer, when my skin tends to be more combination. It works wonderfully under sunscreen and makeup. However, $19.97 does seem on the pricey side for a drugstore product.

Pretty Good Moisturizer.

This product is pretty great at moisturizing your face. Unlike alot of creams your face doesn't end up greasy with this product. It's also pretty good under makeup because it isn't oily.

April 29, 2018

Moisturizes without a greasy feeling.

This gel cream applies nicely to the skin and a little goes a long way. The gel texture doesn't leave a greasy feeling or look to my skin. I applied it before my foundation and didn't have any issues. My skin still dried out by the end of the night but I haven't found a moisturizer that fully prevents that yet. I have sensitive skin and haven't noticed any negative effects from using it.

I am in love!

I have never used any moisturizer in the past that has made my skin feel so soft after just one use! It doesn't take much, and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. I can't believe I've never tried Neutrogena before. This was only a small sample, but I've already got a lot of use out of it. I can't wait to see the difference in a few weeks! I'll definitely be buying this cream next time. I saw a lot of reviews before about the strong smell, but I really didn't notice that. I find it overall just great - smell, application, and effectiveness.

*I got this cream for free, in exchange for a review* #gotitfree

April 29, 2018

IN LOVE!!! Went out to buy 3 days after I tried!

The first time I put this on my face I was in heaven! It felt so nice going onto my skin. My skin instantly felt so smooth. I literally ran to my sister and said "Touch my skin! Touch my skin!" Lol she was also blown away at how my skin felt. The beautiful finish also makes makeup go on easy and made my makeup look BETTER! Did not break out my combination skin and the scent is to die for, I made a comment to my mom that I wish there was a perfume that smelt like this. I went to the store to look for this and I got confused because I saw 2 products with the exact same name "Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream" but one was in a tube and the other in a jar. I'm not sure what the difference is but I'm dying to purchase. I just really want the exact one I have tried because it is a miracle cream! One of my favourite products so far trying through Chickadvisor! I really wish I knew the difference because me and my sister want to buy it and replace our current moisturizers.