Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

March 13, 2017

As somone who has super sensitive skin and finds that a lot of face products are so highly scented and no only react bad with my skin but also gives me a headache, I really appreciate this moisturizer. It just does what it's supposed to and leaves your skin very hydrated and does not leave you sticky or gross feeling. It does not cause my skin any itchinnes or rashes and does not cause me to have a headache. I highly recommend this.

March 06, 2017

Love this moisturizer! Makes my face feel very soft, blends easily and only a small amount needed. Saw it advertised on tv and bought it at Costco. Will definitely purchase this product again.

March 06, 2017

Love this face gel. Feels light on my combination/oily skin, goes on easily and makes my face feels soft. Tried it after seeing it advertised on tv, and then bought it at Costco. No regrets and will continue to use it!

March 03, 2017

LOVE this! Finally something thats truly hydrating and perfume and scent free for my rosacea and acne prone skin. I use the extra dry! It's my 3rd or 4th jar now and I just can't rave about this product enough!

March 03, 2017

I have used this product and loved it not greasy or sticky after feel. Very creamy and loved the scent they say this is my last review needed to become a full chick advisor then I will get free product's to try out I'm hoping this is true for I have joined bother site's with no results as promised but this product is great I'm a true fan of this

March 03, 2017

I had been using this for well over a year, and if it wasn't for the price tag, i probably STILL would be using it! I used the "extra dry skin" one, and its AMAZING. It gave my skin so much moisture and glow. I love it, and if the price ever drops, i will probably buy this product again!

February 27, 2017

If you want a great hydrating cream without the cost of lots of money. I definitely would suggest this cream. I used this back in College as funds were tight so I couldn't spend a fortune on high end product and I found this one too work just as good if not better than most out there. It created a matte texture too my face after applying which I loved as lots of creams always make me feel so shiney afterwards.

Its Oil-free, Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores), Purified Hyaluronic acid and its Wearable under makeup. I like that when I use this you can put on your liquid foundation and it doesn't look all cakey on your skin. It goes on smooth and your face feels very quenched. I does not have a scent too it. I believe this one is scent-free. Not positive but when I applied it it never had a fragrance of any sort, which is fine with me. I do admire a light scent so thats the only thing I would change about this product.

You an buy this at Walmart for $20 great deal!

February 27, 2017

I have extremely dry skin and this product just overnight I can feel it being hydrated, I've never found a product to do that, normally my skin goes back to being dry immediately after applying moisturizers, I would recommend it to anyone. Also you don't get that greasy feel afterwards, it seeps into your skin immediately, and easily can go under makeup

February 12, 2017

This is by far my favourite daily moisturizer! The gel feels so light and cooling on my skin. It works wonderfully under my makeup, and I will continue to repurchase it.

2.8/5

January 29, 2017

This stuff did not wow me. I do use it still as I bought it as Costco and it came in a two pack. This moisturizer is just ok. Sometimes I find that my makeup does not sit well on my skin after I used this as it does not hydrate my skin as well as moisturizers that I have used in the past. Also I have noticed more breakouts on my face since I have begun using this product.