Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Very Nice!

I received a small sample of this product via ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club but I wish it was larger! I love how it applies - it's very lightweight and absorbed into my skin very quickly. It's not sticky so it feels great on. The concept of a gel cream was interesting as I've never tried a gel moisturizer before. I usually stick to creams. But I was very impressed with how little you need and how moisturized my skin felt! The only downside is that it's a little bit on the pricey side but still worth it if you want to try it. I would definitely repurchase it when it goes on sale!

1.8/5

It’s ok

The gel cream was very small. It was good because it was free but other than that I wouldn’t really buy it. It was not that greasy which was nice. I would not buy it. I did not get the full size

April 29, 2018

Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream

I received this product from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my review. I have combination skin, which leads towards the drier side in the winter. This cream really moisturized and got rid of any dry patches. Alot of times fact creams are heavy or oily. Finally a cream that maintains moisture for hours, feels light and not sticky. A little goes a long way so although you may be paying a little more it goes further and is worth it.

Different but cool

Overall this product was very different yet cool.
    I like the concept of gel and it seemed to work well.
    It left my face very soft.
    My only concern is the price. I think it's too high at $19.97 and would use other products before that.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream - 2 thumbs up

I received the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. What's great about this cream is that it's formulated with hyaluronic acid which boosts hydration and skin stays hydrated, smooth and supple throughout the whole day. The cream applies effortlessly, absorbing quickly into skin without leaving behind an oily or greasy feel. While it's very light it definitely hydrates the skin all day. The scent is very light - smells fresh. I love this gel cream and will be using this from now on. I have recommended this to all my girlfriends.

April 29, 2018

Great value cream and great for all skin types

My skin leans on the drier side so I was very excited this cream. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream has a high concentration of hyaluronic acid which helps to keep skin hold water and stay plump and hydrated. After using this cream for a week my skin was a lot smoother and less dry flakes. It is a very thin and watery gel cream that sinks into the skin very fast, leaving no greasy feeling. This is a great light cream for the summer. It does not have a strong fragrance at all. It is also very affordable which is a great value for those who are looking for a good effective cream on a budget. I can't recommend this cream enough, it is great for all skin types!

Soft and supple!

I used this cream every night and noticed a HUGE difference in how my face felt after a few days. The hyaluronic acid is definitely potent and magical! The cream absorbed quickly into my skin and didn't leave a greasy feel. It had a faint scent as I was applying and I didn't really like it, but I got used to it after a while. I would recommend using this only at night so that your skin reaps all the benefits while you're resting - I sure did! I received a small 7ml tube from ChickAdvisor so I looked at the prices and oh my, it can get pretty expensive. However, if you weigh the pros and cons, I thought about the benefits that I would get for the price. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is on my skin-care list if I decide to switch night-time moisturizers. Perhaps I will use it every other evening instead of every single night so that I don't use up the jar too quickly.
    Thanks @NeutrogenaCanada and @NeutrogenaCA!
    #NeutrogenaSun #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

April 29, 2018

Light, but effective must-buy moisturizer.

I cannot believe I have never tried this moisturizer before - it is amazing. I received as a sample. I'm usually skeptical on facial moisturizers because I have somewhat sensitive acne prone skin. My skin has had no issues at all while using this product.

It is light enough to breathe, but effective enough to actually do its job! I applied at night as I've been using the sunscreen during the day. But it would be fine for day/night.

The scent is soft and light and it absorbs very quickly.

3.2/5

Amazing

I wish I had received a bigger sample. It was great but only got to use it a few times as the sample was so small.. but it made my skin feel nice.. and smooth.. I just wish there was more of it to see results.. but I will be trying this product for sure.

Un gros wooooo

J'ai a-do-ré. J'ai tout aimer de ce produit!
    La texture est agréable, ne colle pas, c'est fluide à l'application. Le gel sent bon. J'ai acheter le vrai format! Le prix est peu être un peu élever mais ça les vaut.
    Merci de m'avoir fait connaître je recommande et re-recommande 😂