Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

Gel cream

This light-weight moisturizer is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, oil-free and non-comedogenic. It took me while to read the fine print to understand WHAT this product actually was because the large print does not specify but once I realized what it was I was excited to use it. A mosturier that does most than just moisturize is a winner

Good product

Neutrogena hydro boost gel is so refreshing and amazing for skin. It produces smooth and fresh. I have used so many creams but this gel is simply amazing in its results. I surely recommend this product.

Moisturized

I received Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream compliments for testing purposes. It’s a very small amount in the sample so I’m not sure how long it will last but when I used it I didn’t need very much to moisturized my face. Felt great after using the cleanser by Neutrogena

Light gel cream

I received neutrogena hydro boost gel cream to try. I really like that it went smooth under my make up during the day. The texture was good, there wasn't any rolling when I applied my make up which is a big plus. It is also gel so it is light when you apply on your face and has nice cooling feeling while moisturizing my face. I would purchase this product.

I am hooked)

I’m in love with this gel cream.First of all,I love the smell-delicate and lovely.It also had great texture,serum-like,which is absolutely amazing!I have already purchased a full-size product.And 15 spf is ideal for dealing with any routine daily chores outside.

Try for free via ChickAdvisor

Great for dry skin

I have vey dry and flaky skin, and I found this cream worker really really well at hydrating my skin. It sank in easily, and didn't feel greasy . Overall would try again!

Thanks chickadvisor for letting me try for free # gotitfree

Like it

I got the gel for free with chick advisor with two other neutrogena product, the amount of gel is not that much, but it really do the job, my skin is perfectly hydrated glowing and it smell good too

Does what it says

This product does what it says, I think my face was visibly more moisturized and my skin was maybe plumper. Not crazy about the dimethicone but I guess it helps the product go on smoother.

J'Adore

Merci Chickadvisor pour ce beau cadeau. J'ai adoré à la première application de la crème. Je me suis procuré un tube de crème dès que l'échantillon fut terminé. Ne laisse pas de touché collant et laisse la peau légère après application. Tout simplement wow.

Love

I love this cream so much. It is so light yet moisturizing. I love that it sinks into the skin right away and doesnt leave that sticky or greasy feeling some creams can.