Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is designed to instantly quench skin and lock in hydration, for smooth, supple skin all day long. The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. Formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid, naturally found in skin, it acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Purified Hyaluronic acid
  • Wearable under makeup

The perfect skin pick-me-up

I tried this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

After a long winter, this moisturizer was just the boost my skin needed! It is lightweight and no greasy, and makes the perfect base to apply make up to. The scent isn’t too strong and my face felt moisturized all day long. The value for this product is excellent - I felt like it performed just as well as some of the higher priced moisturizers I’ve used.

Great product

I love that this product did not make my skin feel greasy. I find that to be a huge problem for me when using these kinds of cream. I would highly recommend this product, I also got a to try it for free from chickadvisor! Thank you!

Super hydrating

This gel cream is good for all year around, very hydrating and not sticky. I have oily skin and this gave me the right amount of moisturizer. I would you this more in the summer after being out in the sun, it hydrates very well. Great drug store gel cream.

Love it

I was not sure what to expect when using this product. I have combination skin. I found that this product left my skin feeling smooth and soft. It did not clog my pores or cause breakouts. It worked well to rehydrate my skin. It did not irritate my skin and left it with a healthy glow. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to add some facial moisture to their daily routine!

I liked this

I received this product complimentary for review purposes. I found this cream to be hydrating and made my skin feel soft. It absorbs nicely into the skin and is long lasting.

Hydrating but lightweight

Love this moisturizer! This is very lightweight yet leaves your skin feeling very smooth and hydrated! You can wear this day or night. Perfect for those with dry skin. It's not too heavy either so won't leave you looking too greasy. Would recommend!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to test this for free.

Recommend for normality oily

This was not hydrating enough for my skin. Felt wonderful putting it on but by mid day it was really dry again. I would think it would be great for normal or oily skin.

Nice product

I enjoyed using this product. It had a nice smell to it and made my skin feel good. I felt like it was hydrating to the skin. I will be recommending this to my friends and family to use.

Not for me

I applied this gel cream once a day as per instruction. I really felt it did hydrate my parched skin, but left it feeling tight and uncomfortable.

I'm not sure if this cream is right for me and I probably wouldn't purchase it again.

We have harsh climate in Northern Alberta and I need something not as abrasive for my skin. Might work better for someone in a more southern climate.

I received this product complimentary from Neutrogena and Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

À acheter

J'ai tout d'abord adoré la texture gel de se produit qui est rapidement absorbé par la peau et qui est rafraîchissant. Il hydrate bien la peau sans laisser de résidus.